
Sweet April has given me the Blogging With a Purpose award.... I am touched and humbled. I have to admit it makes me feel good when someone gives me an award. It makes me feel like perhaps in some small way I have made some one's day a little brighter in the midst of all of my inadequacies. I love how God can use us even when we aren't what we want to be or who we aspire to become. Anyway, I thank you April. It means a lot to me. I am honored.
I am excited that in receiving this I get to pass it on to 5 others. This is bittersweet because it is only to 5. There are so many that rightly deserve this award and I am certain that as others receive it they will pass it on to all of the others.
So, I would like to give this award to Shana. With her precious Sophie Lu and Ollie Baby I am always in awe of the Mama she is and her darling children. She was the first blog I ever visited. It was about 9 months before the first time I saw Hannah's beautiful face that I watched Sophie Lu's Gotcha video. Tears streaming down my face I felt hope and it helped me make it through the agonizing months ahead. Shana is beautiful inside and out. She inspires me with her talents and her sweetness of spirit. I want to be a Mama like her when I grow up.
I would like to give this award to Kris. Her photography, her words, they are the essence of who she is..... beautiful, soulful, passionate, and loving.
I give this award to Amanda. Her blog has a purpose, her life's work has a purpose. This lovely woman leaves me in awe. God bless the children and God bless Amanda.
I give this award to Rony. Her witt, and her humor leaves me in stitches. Although I must confess at times she soars right over my head. lol I find myself often almost waking my sleeping sweetings as I visit and let out an uncontrollable belly laugh. Then there is her heart.... When she bares her soul you find yourself crying along. I so often see the reflection of my heart as I read her words. The love for her children is precious, she understands what it means to go through Hell and back to hold your babies in your arms. She is definitely my soul sister in so many ways.
Last but not least, I give this award to Kristy. Her blogs purpose is to glorify Jesus, to uplift and encourage. It is so filled with love. Love for her Savior, love for her family, love for each person that visits. She is beautiful... she is a breath of fresh air... she is the Proverbs 31 woman. God's speed to your beautiful baby girl Kristy. You are in my heart and my prayers.
The creator of this award left me a comment and told me that if I would like to give the award to 5 more people I could..... Well, in truth I could give this award to many more for various reasons.... Inspiration, laughter, love, talents, sharing Jesus. The list goes on and on.
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and I am afraid if I list 10 of you then it opens a door for someone's feelings to be hurt. If I visit your blog then please know that I have a reason for doing so. I see purpose in what you share it warms my heart in some way.
I visited the site of the gentleman that created this award. After doing so I feel I would be remiss if I didn't not include Sue of Praise and Coffee in this award. Her blog is a ministry.... it is a discipleship... it is a stream in the desert.
The guidelines that accompany this award:
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to the original entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to Eric Novak's site.
17 comments:
Congratulations! I do think this award fits you. You are a wonderful blogger, and I always look forward to stopping by. Your descriptions of your children make me feel I know them. Your love for them that you describe is so familiar to my soul...
Love
Connie
My lord. You touch me in a way few people do. You leave me more often than not with something so profound that even I am speechless. And you know how rare that is. You and I share something so close to the heart. Yes, our children are our lives. As I sit here crying I realize what an amazing friend you are. I truly love you dear.
Rony
I forgot to mention in all my blubbering how so deserving of this award you are. You give purpose a meaning! Smooches.
Congratulations, you are so deserving! I just love your blog.
Hello, I am the owner of this award. I get notified whenever someone posts about it, so I stop by the blogs to check them out.
I noticed that you said there are many other people you would give this award to. I was surprised by that as a lot of people have a really hard time finding who to award this to.
If you would like you can award five more people.
Eric Novak - Blogging With a Purpose Creator.
CONGRATS!!! YOu deserve this award!!
Christy :)
Wow, you beautiful gal. You blow me away. I am speechless......
humbled.
Thank you.
You must know that I think each of these gals would give it right back to you - you truly are that precious. In fact, I know they (and myself) would.
Thank YOU, for being such a bright spot on the internet. When ever I see you somewhere (others comments) you are alway so quick to uplift and encourage in your beautiful words - you make our Savior smile.
You make all of us smile.
Love to you ~
Daleea,
Thank you so much! I am so blessed that others are ministered to through my blog. I feel God pour His love out on me through the wonderful people who I've met through it.
This award is so cool, I love it!
Thank you!
Sue
congratulations on a well deserved award! Your blog is so beautiful and always inspirational!
What a beautiful award. Congratulations to all the winners. I stopped by from Praise and Coffee and wanted to see what she won.
Oh Congratulations Daleea! This is so appropriate for you! Thanks for always lifting spirits, bringing love to the forefront of everything and being such an inspiration to so many.
Love,
Heather
I am absolutely speechless. You were the 3rd person to ask me to stop by for this award TODAY. I am so overwhelmed, thank you so much... I don't know what to say, but my heart is smiling :O)
Congratulations on your well deserved award.
I love your list of 5 well chosen nominees!
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS tapestry wallpaper. Is it a Waverly?
If blog awards ever come out for most beautiful blog, I'd name you 1-5.
Speaking of which, I missed my chance to make you go 'oh my'. Visit me anyways.
Oh, Daleea- you are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much & congratulations to you!
I know I've told you before, but YOU are such an inspiration to me in so many ways. I truly admire you, and I share in your appreciation for a love like no other. WE are so blessed!
Lots of love,
Shana (I have been very ill- and haven't been on the computer for days- I'll email you w/ details) xoxo
CONGRATS!!!! You deserve it!!!
God bless you!!
Debbie Wankel
Congratulations to you!
I love your blog because it is such a sweet expression of your heart. And your children are SUCH beautiful miracles!
XOXO
Post a Comment