25 January 2008

Come and Visit....

Greetings....
I just got my for Isabella blog designs site up and running.
If you look on my sidebar you will find the link....
Please come on over and say Hi.
It's a house warming party....
My new home is quite void of comments and
I would love to hear from you all.
p.s. I know I could have linked the blog's title but I am really excited about my new BUTTON! I want you to click on it. lol

14 comments:

Adele said...

I am so excited about winning the blog makeover. I was actually about to start a second blog so I am happy to have you design it. YAY!!!

Paula said...

I love your blog design for your other site. I'll put your name on my sidebar :)

Lori said...

Congratulations on your new site, it's great! Your blog designs are BEAUTIFUL!!
When I first came over here I saw that baby picture and thought it was 'Isabella'!! I gasped and said, that was quick! LOL :D
One day, that really WILL happen! :)

redmaryjanes said...

Daleea,
Can you send me your e-mail again? I want to see what you have come up with : )
timnkim@gmail.com

The Byrd's Nest said...

And what a cute little button that is! Hoping your new business is successful!

Sharon said...

That is so cool! Let me know what I can do to help!!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog, always have, and now it is more beautiful than ever. I am like you, I long for another daughter, from China or Taiwan. I pray every single day that God will open the door (and it will take a miracle from Him). My Jane needs a sister to grow up with and I want to give one more little girl in the world a mama (and baba).

I will have to peek at your new blog And I will add your prayer request to mine. Each day during Jane's nap, I will pray for Isabella to come home to you...

Now to your new blog.

crazylady said...

I marked my scent there on the post.

mommy24treasures said...

I love the look of your business blog. Beautiful.

April said...

Tag you're it. Come over and check it out.

Steffie B. said...

so how is it going with the blog designs my friend? I keep waiting to see another one of your creations somewhere! ;)

Elise said...

Hope you get lots of orders!!!!

Anonymous said...

Daleea,

I just watched your Hanna video. I loved it and it will be very precious to her someday too. She is so blessed to have you for her Mama!

Heather said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!

Heather

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...