12 January 2008

A Daily Dose.....

Xandra from Heart of Service created this award to honor those Blogs that are "must reads".
In her own words: "So here's to all the blogs that you've discovered that you can't possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog."
Steffie has so graciously given me this award..... I am honored. She is most definitely deserving of this award as the creator of this award described exactly how I feel about her and her blog.
Thank you Steff for feeling that way about me too!!!!!
To anyone who visits my little cottage in Bloggerville I say, "Thank you." It means a lot to me. It sounds silly but I get a little thrill when I see my counter go up. It makes me feel special. All of your kind words, support, encouragement mean more to me than you will ever know. To those who I have been blessed to come to know as dear friends.... I treasure you....
There are so many I could give this too. Not only the ones on my sidebar because I so need to update it.
And the award goes too..............................
Nikki- Yes, I need a daily dose of sweet Nikki and her precious baby girl Lily.... They make my heart smile....... in the words of Mary Poppins..... "Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down." They are too sweet for words.
Sen- Who doesn't love Sen. I admire her so. Her writing is passionate, witty, intelligent, compassionate and filled with truth and pearls of wisdom. Her writing is ..... purely Sen....
Christine- I love your blog and I love you..... your beautiful photography, your beautiful family and your funny antics...... the kids, the pups, the ankle, the Guinea hens, never a dull moment at your place.
Kim- who needs Martha Stewart.... we have our Kim! Beautiful family, beautiful heart.... you are the picture of elegance and grace. With a heart that is beautiful and pure.
Kerri- When I visit Kerri and her little monkeys I find myself lost in the pages of the story of life..... most time I giggle, sometimes I truly laugh out LOUD! In the quiet moments I find tears welling up and spilling over...... A wonderful story book indeed.
Connie- Connie is like visiting a beautiful English Garden.... filled with sweet fragrances and every flower imaginable to feast your eyes upon.... her site is filled with love, laughter, joy, kindness and beauty....
Thank you all for allowing me my daily dose.

15 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

your words bring such sweetness to my soul.:) How kind you are to say such things about me and my blog.

I am so proud of you!! You did it!!!! Rony's site looks wonderful. Good for you for persevering!!!!!!!

Paula said...

Congratulations! You truly do deserve it. I love coming here.

Nikki said...

I am so overwhelmed by my friends here!
You are so sweet to me (and Lily)...you know the feeling is mutual.
I love you, your precious kiddos, and your beautiful blog.
XO

crazylady said...

Well I have grown so fond of you.... I tried to fight it *wink* but you have won me over hand and and foot and I succumb to sweet surrender. Visiting here, I feel you waving your little magical wand and sprinkling fairy dust on my rusty wings. And I exhale, or breathe depending on the day, neither of which I do often enough and with ferver.
So thank you for your kind words. There are plenty of people who don't love me. They love to hate me, but that is emotion stirred. And some people need a stir as far as I am concerned.

So now can we have tea? Surely no one will expect me here :)

Sincerely,
senja

kerri said...

Wow, I am lost for words(that rarely happen often, LOL).
First congratualtions on your award, I love coming to visit your site, I count myself as one of your loyal followers.I always leave feeling better for it, inspired, comforted and envious that I can't sew like you, LOL. *Wink* xo
Thank you so much for your kind words, coming from one of my favourite blogging ladies I am deeply touched.

Sophie's Mom said...

Your award is well deserved!

Awwww... thank you so much for nominating me! Right back atcha girl! Love your blog, and even though I don't always post a comment, I read and enjoy.

Christy said...

CONGRATS!!! YOu deserve it!!!

Christy :)

Marla said...

Congrats! I'm just finding your blog and see why you were nominated!

C's Mom said...

Well deserved! Your blog is an inspiration to me :))

redmaryjanes said...

Yes, your blog is a daily read. So much love and compassion for your family and for all of us who you support daily as we struggle through this process. You deserve this one for sure!

Holly said...

Congrats on your award! I love reading your blog. You take the most wonderful photos.

Adele said...

Congratulations! You certainly deserve this award. I love your blog and your words are just so sweet. I would love to add you to my blogroll because I will certainly want to come back here.:)

insanemommy said...

Congrats to you! If anyone deserves this it is you. I love coming here for a little lift. You are always so uplifting and so passionate about all that you do.... BUT....I missed my name on the loooooong list of daily doses... You know I'm messing with you now. Smooch.

Steffie B. said...

Smooches to you girl! ;)

adele and dan said...

Your photo's are beautiful and your blog is so loving and warm. Hope to see you around in Savannah sometime. Please come by the pizzeria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...