06 January 2008

Happy Birthday Meeshka!







Happy Birthday Nicholas Mikhail!

To my darling son Nicholas... you will never know how precious you are to me. You will never know how much I love you. To the moon, around the world, through the stars, to the bottom of the ocean, into the heavens and beyond into eternity.

Before I held you in my arms I was broken. You are my heart. You are my hero. You are my miracle. You make my heart overflow with the joy of being your Mother. You are smart and funny. You are giving and caring. You are strong and yet sensitive. Oh, how you can make me laugh... oh, how you make my heart smile... Happy birthday my dear, sweet, wonderful, son.

Years from now I will still get tears in my eyes at the wonder of you...


Years from now I will still cry when I think about the miracle that you are mine...

I will thank Jesus every day of my life and for all eternity for answering my prayers with you.

You will always be my baby, even when you are 72.

I love you beyond words....


Love,

Mom

24 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

happy birthday Meeshka!!!

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

Oh Deleea,
That is a beautiful post. happy Birthday little one - you are a blessing from God!
Ladybug hugs,
;D

April said...

He is such a beautiful gift from the Lord! That you for sharing your most intimate thoughts. Please express a heartfelt Happy Birthday for me. Love, April

Rachael said...

My eldest, Kristen turned 11 on the 6th. I guess they share the same birthday!

What a sweet note to your son.

Paula said...

O.k. you made me cry, are you happy about that? what a sweet letter to your son. I have those exact feelings in my heart for my girls, don't you just love being a mom? greatest thing ever!

Football and Fried Rice said...

The miracle of how God wove your lives together will always be in my heart! Your posts are always so full of love & ambition and HOPE...and your son is truly a miracle - a beautiful miracle. Praise God for your forever family......

t~ said...

To sweet. Happy birthday to your beautiful son.

Don and Be said...

Wonderful pics of your son! And Happy Birthday, dude....
Don & Be

kerri said...

Happy birthday Nicholas, sweet, handsome boy.
This post made the tears well in my eyes, very touching.
My girls will always be my babies too.

Sophie's Mom said...

What a handsome young man! Happy birthday Nicholas!

Annette said...

What a beautifully written post... so touching. And what a handsome boy.

kitchu said...

What an incredible post, Happy Birthday to your Nicholas!

Heather said...

Ugly cry alert...he is just stunning - the picture of him with the little vest, oh so cute.

Happy Birthday Nicholas.

God really is good:)

love,
Heather

insanemommy said...

Oh Daleea, That was sweet. Sensitive. And oh from the heart. I felt it all the way to my toes. Beautifully written.

Happy Birthday Meeshka. You are so loved.

Rony

p.s. who did your blog? I love it!

Steffie B. said...

wiping tears......just lovely!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Meeshka!
Love the photos!

April said...

Daleea,

I have given you an award. Check out my blog.

Love, April

Nikki said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your sweet boy.

Lovely post, as always.

C's Mom said...

A belated happy birthday to your handsome son!

Steffie B. said...

stop by cuz I love you so much! ;)

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

oh what sweet words from an amazing mother ... you always inspire me to look at my day as a rainbow full of treasures from the Lord !!!

Jo said...

Happy birthday wishes for Nicholas...he is a very handsome little boy and I'm sure has a personality to match! I love reading your blog.. the kids are so lucky to have such a wonderful mum as you!!
I wish Nicholas a very happy year ahead.

Jo

crazylady said...

a tribute fit for a king... a handsome king.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...