01 January 2008

New Year's Day




We went to my friend Stella's for a family gathering. The company was wonderful and the food was great. The kids had a ball playing with all the "stuff". Everyone wanted to take a cruiz in Amelia's new Mustang.... ooh la la baby!

17 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

love Peep's hair! TOO cute.
Glad you had a fun day.

t~ said...

Look how long those pigtails are getting.

I'd like to cruise around in that pink mustang.

kerri said...

Peep's pigtails are too sweet.
I want to tour in the stang' too.
Happy New Years, I hope your blessings are bountiful.

Anonymous said...

your peep has the face of an angel!

polkadot said...

love the barbie car, and the little ones inside! happy new year.

Steffie B. said...

Happy New Year to you too. Love Peeps little piggy tails! ;)

kitchu said...

Happy New Year to you all- these pics, as always, are just wonderful!

Lisa and Tate said...

Cute-- I just want to grab those two pigtails and give those kissy lips a smooch! I can't believe how grown up Nicholas looks- so handsome!

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

How cute! Love the piggies on Hannah!

Ladybug hugs,
;D

Heather said...

LOVE the ponytails - she is too sweet and your beautiful boy is growing more and more handsome everytime we see him. What a spectacular family!

I tried to talk hubby into the pink mustang for our girls - he snagged me, knew I wanted it for myself:) Maybe the birthdays - they are in the warm weather.

Looks like a fun time.

Heather

Gwen Oatsvall said...

I have no idea how this is happening ... I have sent you 3 emails and commented on your blog twice ... we may just have to talk on the phone ... hee hee ... The hats were and are a huge success ... My husband took the pictures off my camera and put them on a disc which i can't get to work (not happy right now), so I can't send you the Christmas picture of the girls in the hat yet until he figures out what he did wrong, but I promise to send one soon ... You just blessed me more than you know ... I really hope this gets to you .... I am starting to think we are cyber jinxed !!!! lol

Polar Bear said...

CUTE pictures. That car looks fun!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Paula said...

Hannah looks adorable in the pink car!

C's Mom said...

Happy New Year to you and yours. Thanks so much for your encouraging words and for sharing your beautiful family with us.

3 Peanuts said...

I love Peep's hair too. Your blog looks GREAT! If I need help (which I DO). I am coming to you!!!!

Happy New Year!

Kim

Nikki said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

And, have I told you lately that I just wanna eat your kiddos up????
AHHHH! TOO CUTE!

k1 said...

Now THAT's a backseat driver!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...