My friend just sent me an email. It had a link to you tube that has a call that a little boy made to a radio station.... Just goes to show that God can use just one person to make a difference to many.... Each of us counts... each of us makes a difference.
Click here to listen.
5 comments:
Logan has it right. I wish I had learned the "Good News" when I was his age, it would have saved me a lot of problems.
That is an amazing call being that he is such a young boy.
Made me cry!
I have heard that before!! It is awesome huh??
Debbie Wankel
Hi Daleea - I'll try to make this quick (ha!)
Just before Christmas, my computer crashed. My dad is a pneumatics specialist and engineer, but works in the IT department of his mechanical firm as a trainer (changed jobs at 62, now that's brave!). He and several other Christian men in the department have become friends. They were working on my computer when this email passed through - they stopped to listen and were incredibly moved. When he brought my computer back, I was testing things out and went to open that exact email, he kept telling me to turn it off and when I realized the message, he, Emily and I had a good solid cry together. We all prayed for Logan when we could gather ourselves...it is a tender moment I am so happy to have shared with my father and my daughter. Everyone should hear this,huh?
Thanks...
Heather
Post a Comment