We went to the Jacksonville Zoo. This was Hannah's first time at a zoo and only Jeremy and Nicholas' second. We were so excited!
The weather turned out to be just perfect and we had a wonderful time. Except for my now "TWEEN" who didn't seem to be excited about much of anything and was a real stinker much to his Father's and I FRUSTRATION!
At least I can still get him to pose for a picture... he is quite the ham... I can't imagine where he gets it from. hehee
Hannah was peeking in to watch a tiny little deer of some kind eating about 2 feet away from her. It was so sweet. She was very, very quiet as she watched on.
We all got a kick out of feeding this little beauty... she was a sweetheart. Later on the little train ride we got to see a 3 week old baby giraffe with his Mama... I want one...I didn't take many pics because my stinkin' camera takes 3 days to focus and then every time you go to take a picture it shuts off.... UGGGG
Hannah was so excited to see the monkeys but really enjoyed the giraffes.
We stopped at Steak and Shake for dinner on the way home. Peep loved her little hat they gave her. We were all pretty dirty and grungy from a day at the zoo but she still looks as darling as can be.
Just love it when my baby smiles for the camera...We had a wonderful time and it was so fun to just escape for the day. Jeremy loved the elephants. It was too sweet.



.jpg)
23 comments:
How fun!! I love the pink crocs!!! Too cute!
Monica
sounds like a lovely day! Love the pics.:)
I am so glad you had a nice family outing.
I am so glad you all had a day to be a family together and at the Zoo no less!!! I love the Zoo!!! Sounds like you need a new camera!!
I love the pics and the are adorable as usual!!!
Debbie
Hi,
I think we have those same pink crocs haha! Your family is beautiful, and what a fun day!
XOXO,
Megan
Hannah is so cute. I just love her haircut, that is exactly the way I want to do my little Hannah's when she gets older. That zoo sounds terrific, what a fun time. I understand about the "tween", when my older daughter turned 13 it was the age where she didn't really want to be seen with the parents, UGH
So nice that you could find some time to get away. Sounds like a lovely day!
Hey sweetie-pie!
I'm so glad your family had a day away together! I know it was much needed...your kiddos looked darling as ever (even if one of 'em was being a bit of a stinker!)
Enjoy your weekend!
XO
What a fun day! I always love the giraffes too.
So glad you had a much needed family day. I love all the pictures. have a great weekend!
I love the zoo! I can't believe you saw such a young giraffe, I'll bet he was darling!
Great pictures, she is such a cutie pie!
Wonderful pictures of a great time!
It looks like you guys had a blast!! I love the "tween" issue. I so dont look forward to those days but they are not off for me as my boys are 9 and 7-- got a couple of years-- thankfully!! Love the pics and the scrunchy face-- too cute!!!
Christy :)
I am so happy you were able to get away for a family day, you SO deserve it. ;)
The photos are great, especially posing with the elephant. ;)
Hi there,
Just love the "funny" Hannah face..shows her fun-loving character.
Don't know if you have ever been over to my small cyperspace but am desperately needing an overhaul and was told you were just the person to seek out. I am sure you know how to find me ....please help me!!!
Hannah is oh so darling! I know you can hardly take it. The again so is your son. How fun it is to take photos of those we love. I have a really hard tiome getting my teens to pose. It just gets harder and harder!
Like you my camera misses so much of what my eyes see.
Thank you for your sweet post to my blog. Yu brought tears to my eyes!
What a pretty smile she has~ all the pictures are great! I would have loved to see the baby giraffe, how sweet. I'm glad Hannah had a great time and I love her Steak & Shake hat! :)
Well, your camera sure gets some good shots!! Seriously, it looks like a great day....
Oh what fun! And her smile says it all :O)
She's a cutie!! Love her sweatshirt since our dog's name is "Salty Dog".
Alyson LID 01/27/06
I love the zoo! And it looks like your children do too. Tyler's favorite place to eat is Steak n Shake.
When did little peeps grow up?! I've only been gone a week and she no longer looks like a baby. Boo-hoo.....
Looks like a very fun day! Cute crocs;0)
Kim
We are soooo zoo people - that doesn't sound good, huh? Truly, it is Emily and Rob's favorite place on the planet, so we go A LOT!
It looks like you all had such a great time, how wonderful.
I just bought Hannah her first pair of pink crocs because they look so sweet on your Hannah's little toesies! Emily has purple and Hannah wanted "tink":)
thanks for sharing such a beautiful day with all of us.
Heather
Post a Comment