17 February 2008

Find Your HAPPY PLACE...




17 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

Ms Peep's happy grin always makes me smile.:)

Paula said...

Love the pic of Nick. What a handsome boy, so glad he made it down ok from his fall and little Hannah is adorable. Little funny face :)

Lori said...

Yes, beyond handsome is right~ he's just gorgeous. :)
Both of your jewels are~
love the happy place!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

This is so much happier a post! Beautiful faces, great smile on Miss Peep.

Sophie's Mom said...

Ha ha! Love the pics. The expression in the 2nd one is priceless.

Nikki said...

Gorgeous kiddos! I KNOW they are your happy place...
that pic of Hannah made me laugh out loud.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awesome smiles!

kitchu said...

That second pic cracked me up- what a ham!

Michelle said...

You have two very adorable little miracles ... and I absolutely love your header!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that made me smile and then outright laugh!

Debbie said...

Love the HAPPY FACES!!!!! Beautiful kids!

Debbie

The Princess's Mommy said...

Adorable!!! Those sweet faces just make me smile!

Monica

jennifer said...

Cute pics.

Your last post makes me smile. I know how freaked out you must have been. Boys can do some stupid stuff!! I really don't know how they survive it all. We are about to build a pool, and are making sure it is far enough from the upstairs balcony that they don't even think they can make it. It just takes one stupid thing to really get hurt. Thank the Lord, he looks out for them because we can't smother them and be there every minute.

kerri said...

We did all weekend, I was sad to see it come to an end....
Nick is growing up before our eyes, he's so handsome!!
Miss Peep's expression made me giggle, cute patootie. ;)

April said...

They are both so adorable. Nicholas looks so reserved and proper and Miss Hannah just makes one lol. I can't wait to have my happy place for now I will take the mountains as my happy place.

Adele said...

Oh they are just so precious!! Love the pics!

Kim said...

Hi
I just came by to see how you're doing but I see that I need to come back and read more. Your life has been busy. I am glad your hubby is safe and I am amazed at the courage of your son! WOW! That kind of courage is a double edged sword I suppose. He is very brave and that bravery may save lives someday. It's hard for a Mommy to watch their baby birds fly...or trying to fly in his case. You have angels all around you. May this comfort you and give you great joy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...