Lady Peep escaped the palace.
Leaving the cares of society behind for a holiday at her chateau in the
French Countryside


With her confidant and faithful companion Vladimir, she became a Lady of leisure.

"Oh, Vladimir, being this lovely can be so exhausting."

"Prrrrrrrrrr"

"Oh, woe is me.... where oh, where can my kitty cat be?"

It's the simple pleasures in life that are timeless...
French Countryside

This is my latest design called French Countryside... This will be my first piece for sell.
It is avaliable in sizes 2,3, and 4. Hannah is wearing a size 2. She weighs 26 lbs and it runs a little large on her. I am asking $25.00 plus there will be a charge for S&H. I believe I have enough fabric for 4 dresses. If anyone is interested please contact me at Jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com
18 comments:
I just love it. I wish is didn't seem foolish to buy clothes when we don't know when we might get her and more importantly how old she will be. You do have talent.
Heidy is almost 4 and just getting into a 4T. She weighs like 35 pounds. I can measure her height tomorrow but I would like one please. What size do you think? She has a gymnast body type.
wankel5@hotmail.com
Debbie
How cute is she?!? That is a really lovely dress.
I have banned myself from purchase of clothing now...already rode that train. Now, I decided I'll wait to see if I have a son first.
Hi I am Kristy and I saw you this morning on the chat and thought that I would stop i and say Hello!! Your blog and your children are beautiful. If it is ok I am going to put your blog on mine, feel free to do the same, I love visitors!!! I am really looking forward to reading all about your family. Have a blessed day, Love, Kristy
She is adorable! Love how motivated you are to bring Isabella home!
I can't believe how much Hannah has grown! Li Li is just 28 lbs!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
PS - I love your comment on Politics on my blog :D I was beginning to wonder if anyone read it!
Oh my goodness, Hannah is just so adorable, especially in a dress her Mommy created.
Beautiful job...
Oh my Daleea you have so many talents!! I wish I had Siena around to try one of your dresses on. Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer, and I'll be buying a new dress every week.
Oh Daleea, your French Countryside is so pretty. Your models are sweet too, love little Vladimer and especially Lady Peep.
Love the yellow and blue!
You are too funny - I loved this post.
The dress is gorgeous, of course and Lady Peeps is irresistable as always.
You are just so talented!
Love the french countryside dress and the matching blog design. Very nice!
Everything is just darling! ;)
Daleea,
Just e-mailed you an order!! i hope I am not too late. I am REALLY limiting my time on the computer because I do not accomplich all that I need to accomplish when I sit here reading all the blogs:) So I might be late.
Peep looks adorbale and the dress is divine. Hope all is well.
Love,
kim
Beautiful blog, beautiful dress and very beautiful little princess!
Your blog make-over looks beautiful, as does your daughter and her lovely dress. I adore french country! You are so talented.
BTW, you're tagged! I left something on my blog!
I hope I'm not to late. I want to order one size 3T. Let me know the next creation and I will order one for Abbey. I don't want to dress them all "matchey-matchey".... I love it though doll.
so beautiful! love the pics.
My gal is a size 5, but if you get into boy clothes let me know!
wonderful story of a girl and her cat. You should come out with a printed catalogue and a running story with the clothes.
Beverly
This is like my bedroom which is french countryside aka toile, I'll have to post a picture for you!
DO YOU DO BLOG MAKE OVERS????
Now if you came to visit me, we could go to the real French countryside - Paris is only 2 hrs by train from me :)
Post a Comment