19 February 2008

Happy Birthday My Love...









Today you turned 38 years old... I always thought you would be here.... so young, so full of life. Every time I looked at you today I found myself thanking God that you were still here with us. That we could celebrate you on this special day. That our children still had their Daddy and I still had the love of my life.
I am sorry for taking you for granted... I am sorry for not telling you how much I love you and how wonderful you are more often. For not telling you how much I appreciate all you do to take such good care of us. I pray I will never do that again... One good thing came of that horrible night.... I no longer assume you will always be here with us.... I thank Jesus for each day He blesses us with you.
Happy Birthday My Love....
I will love you forever and a day...
Love,
Me

23 comments:

Paula said...

Happy Birthday. Glad you made it thrugh the blast. I bet you are enjoying this birthday like no other.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! Happy Birthday to your man! I loved the pictures. Really a nice tribute to the daddy he is to your children.

Steffie B. said...

Happy Birthday to your man....

Email me and tell me what happened with baby Ollie's blog....I have not heard from Shana!

kerri said...

Beautiful post, it reminds us all never to take anything for granted.
I am so happy you have your husband there with you and he is safe, I know he still must be healing emotionally.
Happy Birthday to your love, enjoy this special day, as always the pictures are beautiful. ;)

My hubby's birthday is Saturday, can't wait for it too.
Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog, I'm finally getting the hang of it. ;)

missy said...

This is such a sweet post. I can tell he is the love of your life!

Debbie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your hubby!!! I am so glad he is safe! I am still praying for him!!!!!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful, Daleea. What a wonderful post.....

Nikki said...

Hope your sweet hubby had a wonderful birthday - I know how much you treasure him!
XO

Sophie's Mom said...

Happy birthday to your hubby. What a beautiful post!

April said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! I am so glad you are alive to hold your wife and children one more day. Life is so precious and fragile. Praise the Lord for the time you have been given.

redmaryjanes said...

Oh Daleea, that is a beautiful post. Happy Birthday to your hubs!

Elise said...

What a sweet post...happy birthday to your main man!!!!

Sharon said...

Okay, that post is practically making me choke up. That is so sweet. I feel like that sometimes too and I don't think I can take much of it!!lol Seriously though, I am so happy you have such a lovely marriage! There is nothing quite like it!

mommy24treasures said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby.

The Princess's Mommy said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby!

Monica

Michelle said...

Great post ... it is a reminder to always treasure those that we love. I hope your man enjoyed his birthday! :-)

Lori said...

Such a sweet post Daleea~
Happy Birthday to your love. :)

kitchu said...

What a wonderful post, happy birthday to your husband!

Heather said...

Daleea - Happy Birthday to your sweet husband. Thank you for reminding all of us how fleeting life can be and how wonderful that you rever your husband in such tender ways.

So special you shared this great day with all of us.

Celebrate!
Heather

jennifer said...

What a sweet post. I love the hat!

April said...

Daleea, This is a big hug right back at you! You are such a wonderful sweet friend.
Love, April

Anonymous said...

I have tears... that was a beautiful tribute.

insanemommy said...

That was the sweetest post Daleea. AND your Jeremy has the bluest blue eyes ever! It's no wonder you fell in love with him. Lucky man.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...