Hello everyone, as many of you are aware China is facing it's worse winter storm in over 50 years. So many people are with out electricity, food, blankets, diapers, etc. I know that
is accepting donations to help the children in the orphanages that are without these basic needs to survive. If you are able to help in anyway, no matter how small, please do so. If we all come together we can make a difference for these precious little ones in need.
Please pray for the peoples of China, and thank God for we are so very blessed!
God Bless You
Daleea
8 comments:
Already on it! Thanks for spreading the word to more who can help.
Daleea,
Thank you so much for posting this on your blog! I believe that we as a community can come together and help! You are another testimony to that :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Your blog always looks sooooo good I am soo jealous! Thanks for posting that
It is fantastic how the adoptive moms all come together, using all thier force to support this area. I am especially gratful since bailey is still over there in it all. I hope I will remember this feeling when she is home and I know other's childen are still there!
PS You, Daleea, know how to do so many creative, beautiful things, I can't believe it. Did you get my email?
already on it.... love little peeps dress.. did you make it?! gorgeous!
Thank you so much for your wise words. Her father has been a huge help with this issue also. But I love the support I find from the Blog moms.
I had a feeling you might have tried to email. I am not getting them, even in junk mail. Could you make me a size 24month's. Bailey will be 28 months when we get her in May and she is 23 pounds at 23 months. I can mail you a check if you email me your address. Let me know what you estimate for S&H. Try this email again... Flathfam1@sbcglobal.net
I think the french country is adorable, especially the satin ribbon. You have lovely taste!! Thank you so much!!
Done~ thanks for posting.
I hope all our postings can make some small difference in the lives of the children who are still waiting. Thanks for spreading the word!
Monica
Post a Comment