Yes, that is right.... I did it! I placed the pooh pooh platter right where I said I would.... (chalk one up for Mom's everywhere). The bad news is that he discovered a lump in his pillow before the aroma or before his head hit the pillow.... I was in Hannah's room telling him it was time to go lay down... Eagerly anticipating it to play out like a child waiting for a trip to Disneyland. I was expecting a SQUAWK! All I got was him coming out of his room, bag in hand and giggling.... "I can't believe you did that Mom! laughing uncontrollably. Then, "Don't ever do that again!"
"WHAT! Have you learned NOTHING child?!?!?!?!?!?!" I thought to myself. Even though he was joking around I told him to, "Watch it!" It was that tone and words like that that got him the dirty diaper on his pillow.... It was really quite anti-climatic.... but it was fun.... heheheee
Now, I must say.... You all are cracking me up with your comments! Thank you all for listening to our little drama and for all of your support! You are the greatest!
13 comments:
Oh my goodness, ROTFL!!
I love how you used humour to turn things around, you rock in my world, I love your sense of fun..
That is too funny! I cam right over this morning to see how it went!!
I could never get away with this because the very next night there would be five messes for me to dodge at payback time. They would think if I got to do it then so would they! I have no control anymore!
You are cute, Daleea!! Your kids are so lucky to have a mom with a sense of humor!
I am proud of you!!! I think it is too funny though that he was laughing about it!!! Maybe he did learn the lesson anyway! We can only hope!
Debbie
I have to admit, it is challenging to fit a punishment to the crime, bvut I think you have accomplished it here! More importantly your little guy knows your words equate action. Hang in there, there are days when Mr Stink Head just seems to be present in the life of a mama ;), and even on those days he steals away your heart, like almost no other ever could!
Yea! for you Mom, but sounds like you may have to get more drastic with your young man.LOL I am April's Mom and I just checked her blog It is beautiful. Great job! She told me last night she check it and it was blank. She will love it. I know she has been working with you on her Blog, but to have it up when she gets home will be a great surprised. Thanks for being her friend. Teresa
barf, barf, barf ... that is the funniest thing ... i could just picture the whole thing playing out ... i may store that one up for future use ...
Next time you gotta flatten it so he won't feel the 'lump' first! :D
I am cracking up! Way to go Mom!!!!! All Mom's everywhere are standing and saluting you today!
That's great! I know he was shocked!
Have a great weekend!
OMW.....I am sooooo going to remember this with Emmie! lol She will FREAK!
I knew you could do it!!!!
Yay for you, mom!
And even though it didn't play out exactly as you'd planned...he knows you mean what you say.
XO
That is hilarious! glad you went through with it.
Nothing like a 'crapillow"!! lol..
Post a Comment