Please pray. My husband just called me and there has been an explosion at his factory. He is ok but could only talk for a second. I know that at least 5 people are hurt, I think quite badly. Please pray that they will be ok. And that no one else will be hurt trying to get the fire out.
Thank you all for your prayers and I thank God that my husband is ok.... I pray the Lord will continue to keep him safe. He has been trained in the Navy to fight fires so I am sure he is in the thick of it.
Jeremy called.... he said they were evacuating.... the news just said several hundred people have been injured.
Please Pray
Thank you for your prayers. Jeremy has called a few times for just a minute. He is physically fine but is very upset.... He keeps saying it is so bad. He tried to help the people he could. There were a lot of people burned very badly. Between what he and some of the news stations are saying it sounds like some people didn't make it. They are now saying between 100 to 200 are injured. It is just so sad and I can't imagine what the families are going through that are getting calls that their loved ones are not ok.
It's just so sad.... the last thing Jeremy said as he walked out the door tonight to go to work was please pray for me... he had to work with someone that he has had difficulties with since we brought Hannah home. I thank God that our prayers were answered but now they are saying on the news as many as two hundred people have been seriously injured or fatalities.... It's so horrible. Please, please pray for these families and their loved ones. And please pray that no one else will be hurt. I pray they can get the fires out and no one else will get hurt.
Now they are saying that 32 people have been injured critically. There are 9 people unaccounted for. It is so terrible but I thank God that there were not as many people as seriously injured as they first thought. Thank you for your prayers and please keep praying for these people and their families. Thank You Jesus that Jeremy is ok... Please help and comfort those who are injured and their families... please be with them.
20 comments:
I am praying!!!!!!
Debbie
praying right now. Hugs
Connie
So terrible! Praying too! Please keep us posted!
Oh my gosh, yes, I am praying- I am so sorry for all of those hurt or those who have lost someone they love. I am relieved to hear your husband is okay. Please keep us posted...
We are praying. I have posted it on my blog also to pray. Love, April
Oh no....that's awful!
You're in my thoughts as are all the others affected by this tragedy.
I am still praying for your husband and for the workers and their families. I'm even praying for the person your husband has difficulties with.
God be with you too!!
Debbie
I just saw the news. I'm glad your husband seems to be ok...but I will be praying.
Oh my gosh! I am so sad to read this, sweetheart. I'm praying here...please keep us posted.
(and I'm so glad to hear your husband is OK.)
I saw this on Fox news!!
Debbie
I heard this on the radio this morning and immediately thought of you and J. I am so relieved to know that you are okay and we will be praying.
Take care,
Ladybug hugs,
;D
That is so scary. I'm thankful that your husband is physically ok. I will pray for physical and emotional healing for him and for all who have been affected by this horrible tragedy.
Blessings-Andie
(longtime reader, not sure if I've ever commented before)
def. praying. Beautiful picture on the blog header.
Beverly
Prayers are sent your way!
Oh my goodness, Daleea- I'm so sorry! Yes, I'm praying for everyone involed. I'm so relieved that Jeremy is okay. What an awful tragedy for him to experience- bless his heart...
Big Hugs,
Shana
Oh Daleea - praying here as well.
We are so grateful your husband is safe, and will be praying for him and all the others who experienced this terrible accident.
Blessings,
Jennifer, mommy to Adrienne
Daleea, I'm so sorry to hear of this news, it's very, very sad. I will keep these many families in my prayers.
OMW.....Daleea.....I just hear on the Sat mornign chat about this. I am so sorry. I will keep you and your family and all of the families effected in my prayers!
Oh, sweet mother of jesus. I am so so sorry!!! My prayers to you and your family.
Post a Comment