Thank you all for your prayers... please keep praying for the people and families that are suffering right now. out of 102 people working last night at the plant over 40 were hospitalized, more than 30 of those people are in critical condition. They have found 6 bodies so far and 17 are still unaccounted for. I thank Jesus that I am able to look over and see my husband next to me...
It was really bad and these families desparately need our prayers. I can't really say much now... I just wanted to thank you all and update on this oh, so sad situation.
May God Bless You and Keep You From Harm's Way....
Hug each member of your family today..... tell them that you love them.... you just never know if you will ever get to tell them that again...
22 comments:
So thankful your husband is okay and we'll be praying for these other families.
I know what you mean, I had a terrible night mare the other day , I dreamed 3 out of my 4 kids died. It was terrible and you are right, I got up and called all of them the next morning!!!
I am still praying!
Debbie
That is terrible! I am so sorry you all are going through such a scary time. I send your psalm back to you today sweetie! I wish I had your way of expressing my prayers for you!! they are there.
I am so thankful that you didn't lose your hubby yesterday. We are continuting to pray.
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! Thank God your dh is OK. What a trama.
So thankful your husband is fine. I just heard this on the news, and could not believe when I read your post, your husband worked there. Sending many prayers.
I've been praying for all the families today. I work at Gulfstream here is Savannah and it's like a ghost town here today, whoever is here is walking around like zombies. It's so hard.
I was in NYC during 9/11 and it feels like I'm living that nightmare all over again.
I'm praying for the injured people. Thank God your husband is ok.
I am so thankful your hubby is home safe and sound. I will pray for these other precious families.
So many people are hurting, I will be praying for your family and for these families, what a tragedy. I thank God your husband is fine.
We are thankful your husband is well and at home safe and sound.
Thinking of the families, what a tragedy....
So sorry.
I am so thankful your hubby is OK!
So heartbroken for his coworkers.
Keeping you all in our prayers!
Sonya
This is such sad news. Prayers to all those families. So glad to hear your hubby is fine.
I've been thinking about you all! Soooo glad your family is safe...still praying for the others.
XO
Thinking of you and so thankful your husband is safe.
The other families remain in my thoughts as well.
Daleea -
Oh how sorry I am that this has happened but I am praising God that Jeremy is okay. We will continue to lift the families of those who perished as well as those who are injured high into the hands of our matchless Father.
Thinking of you...
Love,
Heather
Daleea,
I am so sorry. I just read this (after your e-mail). I will be praying for all of the families hurt by this tragedy.
I am so thnakful that Jeremy is fine. That must have been so scary for you. Take care my friend.
Love,
Kim
I am so thankful that your husband is ok, praise God!!!! I will say a prayer right now for all of the other families. Thank you for keeping us posted.
Love, Kristy
Thanks for the update. I am so glad your husband is ok.
That must have been so scary for you. I will keep the families in my prayers. So glad your husband is okay.
It looks like you have been a very busy girl. I haven't had much time blogging lately. We have had somethings regarding our older son that have required alot of my attention. I hope now to check up on all my favorite blogs.
Peep is precious in that one photo.
so glad your honey is ok, but will pray ... how scary for all those families ... nothing touches the heart more than our family ... thanks for sharing... how are you ... i am sure there is still some jitters for you imagining what could have happened ... will pray for your heart and rest also ... love ya !!!
Daleea--I just saw this, and I am so thankful that your husband is okay...How scary for all of you...
Dusty
Post a Comment