Welcome Home Ellie Grace, into your Mama's arms where you belong...
A few hours ago my sweet, sweet friendKristy'sprayers were answered.... her precious daughter was placed into her arms. Please visit Kristy's blog and leave beautiful Ellie and her Mama some love.
What an awesome moment. I keep dreaming about it. I am going over there right after this.
I also loved you zoo pics. The kids look great even if you are having some tween issues.
I was just at Kaceys blog where she was talking about that too. I told her my best friend right now is the book 'Boundaries for kids" by townsend and Cloud. I just open it anywhere and there is my answer! haha
Can't wait for my dress!! And thanks for your sweet comment. Somehow I think you and my (really John's)aunt Mary martha would just adore each other!
I tried to leave this message several times yesterday and I couldn't leave you one or Kristy. I am heading over to leave her a comment and check it out. Congratulation to her family. Thanks for sharing it does give us hope.
14 comments:
Oh...I just love these moments!
Congrats to your friend!! I went to her blog and told her too!!! :-)
Debbie
Congrats going out to Kristy and Ellie.
What a beautiful photo that captured a life changing moment..
Another prayer answered. Good feelings all around....
I went to her site. What a great post. It really captures the moment. Congratulations to them!
What an awesome moment. I keep dreaming about it. I am going over there right after this.
I also loved you zoo pics. The kids look great even if you are having some tween issues.
I was just at Kaceys blog where she was talking about that too. I told her my best friend right now is the book 'Boundaries for kids" by townsend and Cloud. I just open it anywhere and there is my answer! haha
Can't wait for my dress!! And thanks for your sweet comment. Somehow I think you and my (really John's)aunt Mary martha would just adore each other!
Yay! Such wonderful news...I'm off to wish them well!
I just love seeing this... gives me hope!!!
I tried to leave this message several times yesterday and I couldn't leave you one or Kristy. I am heading over to leave her a comment and check it out. Congratulation to her family. Thanks for sharing it does give us hope.
I love these moments too, Pure heaven on earth.
Beautiful. The moment that I long for....
woo-hoo.....I'm going over right now! ;)
Hi there,
I just love hearing about other people receiving their precious children. Thanks for posting.
Are you still planning to "redo"
me????
Congratulations to your friend - Ellie is adorable.
I never ever tire of beautiful stories of families being made:)
Heather
Post a Comment