28 March 2008

A Boy, a Girl, & a Tree....

Photobucket

a Boy...


Photobucket

A Girl...


Photobucket

and a Tree...

23 comments:

Paula said...

You sure do dress Hannah in the cutest outfits! Those are very nice pics of them both together.

mommy24treasures said...

how sweet! Hope you are enjoying and getting to know your camera! ;)

Debbie said...

And they are beautiful!!!

Love,
Debbie

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness, those piggytails just make me smile! They are both so adorable!

Monica

April said...

You do dress Hannah in the cutest clothes. I will be driving to GA for some hand me downs someday. lol

kerri said...

Oh my goodness, love these photos!!!
You have the cutest kids!!
I love Hannah's jacket, did you make it, it's gorgeous!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

You all say the sweetest things....
Thank you. Yes, I made her jacket. I am kind of glad I ended up making the pattern a little too big... hopefully she can wear it this fall too.

Elise said...

So sweet!!!

Nikki said...

Love the pics as always.
Hannah's little jacket is ADORABLE!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
XO

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my, I never realized how much hair she has! They are both just stunningly beautiful!

Shari said...

Love that jacket. You certainly are multi-talented.

Your kids are beautiful@

Steffie B. said...

PRICELESS! ;)

Annette said...

Beautiful photos. Love seeing the photo of the two of them together... I do have a soft spot for those Russian children! Of course, Hannah looks adorable as usual.

3 Peanuts said...

All of them beautiful creations of God...

Kim

Denise C said...

Such precious pictures!!! Please tell me how you get them that large??? I love your display!!!
Thanks for sharing your sweet family photos!
Blessings,
Denise

Unknown said...

this is tooo beautiful!
Amy
waiting Mom and new blog reader

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what sweet pictures of two amazing children ... love ya sister ... hope you have a blessed day !!!

RamblingMother said...

Those are really good.

Beverly

RamblingMother said...

Great picture.

Beverly

RamblingMother said...

Great picture.

Beverly

RamblingMother said...

Great picture.

Beverly

Heather said...

The very first thing I said (out loud of course, because I do that) is "Oh my I LOVE her jacket." You are so talented Daleea - get that business going girl!

Awesome pictures - you certainly have beautiful children!

Hugs,
Heather

Michelle said...

They are a gorgeous pair!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...