23 March 2008

He is RISEN.....

What can wash away my sins?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus....
Though my sins are as scarlet.... You wash me white as snow....
Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross for me..... for rising again..... through You Lord, I am forgiven, I am justified (Just as if I had never sinned) what a God of Mercy, Grace and Love You are.....
My prayer Lord is that none would be lost..... that each person would believe, that each person would receive your gift of salvation that You give freely....
Happy Resurrection Day!
For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only begotten Son.
That who soever believeth in Him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

5 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Happy Easter! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Monica

mommy24treasures said...

Amen...

Debbie said...

Amen and amen!!!

Debbie

April said...

Happy Easter my friend. I am so thankful for the love of our Savior.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...