09 March 2008

More Pink....

















My Little Beauty...
I just wanted to clarify something I said in my last post....
My daughter is breathtakingly beautiful.... I only meant that sometimes the pictures I take do not do her justice. I did not mean to imply in any way that I don't think Hannah is beautiful.... for she is.... I find myself in awe of her beauty....




16 comments:

Steffie B. said...

you are so funny....the thought didn't even cross my mind....these pics are beautiful.....isn't having a new camera fun. I am LOVING IT! ;)

Heather said...

She is gorgeous - as always! Just love stopping by to see your sweet children. Thank you so much for sharing them:)

Heather

mommy24treasures said...

pretty pretty in pink...

kitchu said...

Pink is HER color, my gosh she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

( I totally knew what you meant!!)
Your too cute, Daleea.
And so is your baby girl.
xoxo

Paula said...

What a beautiful little outfit on a pretty little girl. Your pics are very nice.

Debbie said...

I never even thought that!!! She is gorgeous and we all know that and I know what you mean about capturing the true her!!

Debbie

Marla said...

Wow, she is just gorgeous! I agree pink is her color.

April said...

Didn't think anything about what you said. I just LOVE that outfit! Pink is such a great color (no wonder it is my favorite) and especially on Peeps. She is just so adorable. Keep sharing those pictures. We love them.

Sharon said...

Oh she is gorgeous!!!! And i love the shots you are getting fo her. So sweet. I was just in Hilton head in Sept. My parents go every year but that is quite a flight for me. Barrington tried to surf there!lol

I just left a post for someone and wished I had your way with comforting words and verses!!!I alwasy read your comment if i see it, they are so great!!

Sharon said...

PS I just watched the you tube film of yours. All I can say is...Beautiful!!!!

kerri said...

We knew what you meant, we are in awe of her beauty too!
I love the last photo, you always know how to capture the perfect moment.
As always thanks for sharing. :O)

day by day said...

thanks for visiting our blog. Your kids are adorable!

I so agree with you...many of the pix that I take of my little ones do not do them justice either. That's why I take so many...eventually I get one that really captures the beautiful little girls they are.

have a great day!

jennifer said...

I think the pictures are great. She is too cute!

When I get baseball pictures of all the boys, I'm going to get you to do that makeover.

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. I agree 100% with you. Never did I see anything wrong with you mentioning it :)!

insanemommy said...

OH, good g-d if any one thought that they're an idiot! We all think Hannah is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...