31 March 2008

my JiangXi Girl...

Photobucket






39 comments:

Debbie said...

She is beautiful!!! No more words necessary!!

Debbie

Shari said...

She's just so cute!!! I can't get over those pig tails:)

April said...

Sweet pictures of encouragement. Hannah is so beautiful. Thank you.

Polar Bear said...

I don't comment often, but I want you to know I do check in ALL of the time. I just LOVE these pictures. ADORABLE!

Rachael said...

Beautiful pics. Love the outfit too.

Julie said...

She is beyond cute!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Debbie is right...Beautiful is the only word that comes to mind!

AND Look at that head of hair!

Paula said...

I just love your photos of Hannah, they are truly eye candy.
The hair, the jacket, she is so cute!

Debbie said...

I posted pics of the French Countryside dress on Heidy.
Come see!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I can just hear her thinking- "ooOOoo, the vending machine calls my name......."!!
Amazing little girl.
Love to you ~

C's Mom said...

I ADORE those pigtails!

Kristy said...

She is just beautiful and he is so handsome and he looks like he is such a gentleman!!!

mommy24treasures said...

totally precious! Your JiangXi Jewel:)

Anonymous said...

I just caught up! Your daughter represents the beauty of the Jianxi province girls perfectly! Their reputation as beauties is completely deserved!

I love Kristy's blog!

day by day said...

What a precious little angel! Love her pig tails!!

Annette said...

What great photos... so cute. Love the piggy tails!

Steffie B. said...

DARLING!!!! Looks like you are doing a fabulous job with your new camera! ;)

Nikki said...

That first collage is JUST AMAZING!
Your sweet girl is just so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

....had to come back by and look at your beauty again! Ellie waved 'hi' to her picture - so CUTE!
Blessings friend ~

Denise C said...

OH my!!! She is breathtaking Daleea! You have such a gift to capture her beauty and spirit in every photo! She's such a little angel! Thank you for sharing!!!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise

Beth said...

Stunning photos!...again. :)

Beth

jennifer said...

She is just gorgeous. It is getting so hard for me to watch all these adorable little girls with no end in sight to when mine will come.

insanemommy said...

I love your photo shoot. And the framing. Where did you find it? You know I have to have everything you do... AND I've been on that "Itsy" site AND I need to talk to you! This weekend... Be prepared.. :)

I love Hannah's coat. Did you make it?

Sophie's Mom said...

Those JiangXi girls ARE beautiful! Love the pictures and the outfit!

RamblingMother said...

such great pics of your sweet faced girl.

beverly

Sharon said...

Such great shots...again!! She is just so precious!!!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

I am loving these images of Hannah! She is so beautiful!

Ladybug hugs,
;D

kerri said...

I love the photos, they captured her sweet spirit. :)

Heather said...

GORGEOUS! Sometimes Daleea, I see some of my own Jiangxi girl in your Jiangxi girl. Tell me, does she have that same spicy spirit???

These are beautiful - you never disappoint!

Have a happy weekend.

Heather

3 Peanuts said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful...did I say beautiful?

Kim

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness!! She is adorable! I LOVE the piggy tails and the little outfit! Too cute!

Monica

Lisa said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!

Colleen said...

OK...........now these are some amazing pictures. She is just breathtaking!

Dawn said...

What a beauty!!

Sharon said...

I am so excited to get the dress. Can you email me again and I will send my address:
Flathfam1@sbcglobal.net

Colleen said...

Too much cuteness!!!:)These are adorable!

Kim said...

Haven't seen you around for a while, I hope all is going well with you and family. Blessings!
Kim

Lori said...

Hannah is so lovely~ and you captured that well in these photos. :)
Did you make that darling jacket?!

Team Houston said...

Love these photos!! And that outfit is adorable.

We got our Pre-Approval letter today!!! One more step closer to our little Sophie.

Take care, Michele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...