Hannah is so beautiful. I love the fabric of her top. Were these taken with your new camera?
I love my new blog. It is beautiful. Thanks for making it so perfect. I hope more people will have you do theirs. You are such a great friend. Thank you.
Hi April, and Steffie, I did take these with my new camera. I now have a camera that is MUCH better than the photographer.... it's going to take a while to get the hang of it but I am so excited.
ohhh I am so excited for you a new camera!!!!! I am smiling ear to ear just thinking of your joy! Now we both have a canon, how fun! April's blog is beautiful, just like you! oh and these pics are beautiful.
So glad to meet you! I have to say that your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! Those pictures are just beautiful!
Sweet Blessings, Denise Crockett
p.s. How do you like your new camera...I am asking because I am trying to decide which one to get...the Canon or the Nikon. Thanks in advance for any advice you may offer! :)
Ok, ok, I'll go look at her blog in a minute, but first let me finish staring at Peep's gorgeousness~ her hair is so pretty and I wish mine looked like that! :D
22 comments:
A beauty indeed!
Oh sweetie - We miss you too! The dress for K. was simply beautiful anf elagant - tust like its creator :D
Ladybug Hugs,
;D
She IS so beautiful!
Hannah is so beautiful. I love the fabric of her top. Were these taken with your new camera?
I love my new blog. It is beautiful. Thanks for making it so perfect. I hope more people will have you do theirs. You are such a great friend. Thank you.
Beautiful!!!
Debbie
She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
Hannah is simply stunning. I want to know too, are those taken with the new camera?
Just beautiful!
Hi April, and Steffie,
I did take these with my new camera. I now have a camera that is MUCH better than the photographer.... it's going to take a while to get the hang of it but I am so excited.
I'm always in awe of Hannah's beauty, the pictures are gorgeous!
Nicely done Mom!
So beautiful ... and look at those gorgeous lips! Stunning!
ohhh I am so excited for you a new camera!!!!! I am smiling ear to ear just thinking of your joy!
Now we both have a canon, how fun!
April's blog is beautiful, just like you!
oh and these pics are beautiful.
Those are some of the most gorgeous photos I've seen! She is an absolute doll - I think you have the perfect subject for your new camera!
Well, I have said it before, she is beautiiiful, stunning, gorgeous :). I am anxious to see your work at April's...Now over to there.
She is just adorable!
Monica
GORGEOUS...both the photos and the blog.
I can't wait for mine to be finished:) Did you get email with the photos?
Sharie
Hey little missy I know someone who is trying to get in touch with you to give them a make-over......
Hello!
So glad to meet you! I have to say that your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! Those pictures are just beautiful!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise Crockett
p.s. How do you like your new camera...I am asking because I am trying to decide which one to get...the Canon or the Nikon. Thanks in advance for any advice you may offer! :)
Hannah is gorgeous, as always.
Just love that little beauty!
And, Bravo on April's blog - it looks great!
Hannah is absolutely gorgeous! I just love that sweet little face!
Ok, ok, I'll go look at her blog in a minute, but first let me finish staring at Peep's gorgeousness~ her hair is so pretty and I wish mine looked like that! :D
My gosh what gorgeous photos of your precious girl!
Post a Comment