01 March 2008

Ramblings....

My first bullet post.
. How do you make a bullet? hehee (really, how do you?)
. All I know to do type a period.... (I'm a dork!)
. I have a new camera! Special thanks to Debbie for her help in my selection.
. I have gone from a Pacer to a Mazzaratti........ Canon Rebel XT
. It does not take 3 days to focus.... oh, no..... 3 pics in one second! OH YEAH BABY!
. This was supposed to be a post showing the pics I took today but when I tried to download them to my computer I did something wrong and they are gone.... Vanished! Boo hoohooo
. I'm a dork!
. My first day with my camera (yet to be named) and we got in trouble.... Had it around my neck all day.... snapping photos and took it into the Fresh Market... Had some lovely shots of shamrocks, sunflowers, their beautiful produce department and the kids.... A very kind gentleman politely informed me that security had contacted him and that they don't allow cameras in the store. (how embarrassing) I kindly apologized then proceeded to tell Jeremy that I would wait for him in the car because I wasn't going to leave my camera in the car alone. He asked the gentleman if I could just put it in the baby bag and he said that would be ok.
. I felt naked without my camera
. I have switched my comments to no longer accept anonymous comments. Unfortunately I have been receiving obnoxious comments from someone or someones who obviously is a child with too much time on their hands and a lack of manners. I don't want to read their garbage or give them a venue. When they brought my children into their troubled mind it went too far. I will pray for them.
. This makes me sad because on rare occasions I have one anonymous commenter who leaves comments that truly touch my heart. I will miss her and I hope that perhaps if she still reads this blog she will sign in and comment. I would love to get to know her.
. I am not sure if I did my setting right so hopefully everyone who wants to can still leave a comment.
. The title said it all.... ramblings....
sorry.... no pictures..... boohooohooo

12 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so excited about your new camera!! I have a Canon EOS 30D I am like you for a few days I carried it everywhere!!!!!! Surely the pictures are still in the camera on the memory card??? Keep trying, it took a few times to know how and where the pictures went. You will get it!!

Take care and happy snapping!
Debbie

April said...

I am so excited that you got a new camera. Yeah! That is on my wishlist, but will have to wait. Who knows my birthday is coming up. I'm sorry about your pictures and sorry that you were told you couldn't take anymore. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my blog! You did an awesome job. You are the best. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Yes, we are back and soooo tired. A night of hardly any sleep. Will write after I sleep and explain. Come check my blog and see what it looks like to you. Love, April

Paula said...

The Canon Rebel, thats the camera I want to get one day. Yea, I can't wait to the some pics with it. Sorry about the rude commenters, its sad when people have nothing better to do than be mean.

Nikki said...

Yay! You got a new camera - that is so much fun...hope you find your pics from today. Sorry you got in trouble hehe, but you are NOT a dork. (and I don't know how to make a bullet either.) I guess I'm a dork.
Can't believe you got some unkind anon. comments - that seems to be going around. ugh.
Love you!!

3 Peanuts said...

Congratulations on your new camera!
I am so happy for you:)

Kim

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Congrarulations on your new camera.
I've been warned about my camera in different places. I usually ask now. Some folks are afraid you're out to steal their ideas. Crazy!
Talking about crazy--my daughter said she had to initiate her word verification because of unsolicited comments.What is going on? Are they trying to ruin the good thing we got going on?

Steffie B. said...

So excited to here you got a new camera. And so sad you were getting rude comments as well.

Have a great week.

insanemommy said...

Hey you... to do the "bullets" when your creating your post click on the link next to the 123 link......but you're not a dork!!

insanemommy said...

OMG.... and how dare anyone leave YOU a rude comment.. You are the queen of sweets!

Football and Fried Rice said...

congrats on the new camera!! I love how you wouldn't leave it alone in the car:)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so excited for you and your new creative tool (not just a camera for you) ... sorry about the mean comments ... so sad that those whose lives are sad feel like they need to comment on the blessings of your day ... have a great day sweet friend ... love ya !!!

Kim said...

so where did you get your Rebel, and how much if you don't mind me asking did you pay? I am looking at Best Buy and they have the 8 megapixel for $550 and 10 megapixel for $700. I would order it online...but I don't trust Amazon with electronics anymore. Do you have any other lenses? I am sooo scared to death of this move from a point and shoot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...