24 March 2008

Savannah Botanical Garden...











All of the pictures from the last series of posts were taken at the Savannah Botanical Garden.

We went there on a home school field trip and had a lovely time... It is a quaint garden filled with little paths that lead into the woods, opening up into a meadow. I look forward to returning there again.

One of the highlights for me was seeing my favorite flower in the world...


The English Rose




That's all for now..... hope you enjoyed our trip to the Botanical Garden.

26 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Love those pics.

Beverly

Debbie said...

Precious pictures of your kids, I love botanical gardens!!!

I love English Roses too. I have several different kinds of roses here!!

Debbie

April said...

I have never seen an English Rose. It is beautiful. I can see why it is your favorite flower. What a fun day at the Botanical Garden. Thanks for taking us there with you. Nicholas and Hannah are so precious.

Anonymous said...

The rose is stunning. The branches in the water looked really lovely, but your jewels are always the best shots you take :)! Thanks for your especially remarks to my blog I see your posts in Blogland and always think what an encourager you are!

Gracie said...

adorable pictures

Paula said...

Mine too. English roses that is.
The David Austen ones are my favorite. I just love the fragrance. My favorite is one called Gertrude Jekyll. The fragrance is out of this world.

mommy24treasures said...

lovely!
I am looking forward to going myself as soon as Spring Springs forth a little more. I want everything green. I am so tired of brown here...

Lisa and Tate said...

What a handsome young man Nicholas is!!! Beautiful pictures!!!

Lisa

3 Peanuts said...

I loved the persoanl tour...thank you! You are really good with the camera Mi lady!

Kim

Ruth said...

Beautiful post! Thank you for sharing your gift of photography with us! Your children are precious!

Sharon said...

Great shots and I loved the rose. I have heard of it but never seen it!! thanks!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I think that is the most beautiful flower I have ever seen!

Great pictures of the kids!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Beautiful pictures! I love going to our botanical gardens!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

how adorable ... i just love looking at their sweet faces ... you are a blessed mother !!!!

Nikki said...

Love love love all of the pictures, Daleea! (especially the ones of both the kiddos on the park bench)...sooo sweet.
And the English rose is just gorgeous.
Hope you are having a wonderful week!
XO

Heather said...

LOVE the gardens and your two amazing kiddoes. I love that you share the beauty in your world with us. Thank you Daleea.

Hugs,
Heather

Denise C said...

Oh how lovely!! Very pretty pictures and your children are adorable in these pictures...as they always are! Such sweet little blessings!!!!
Thanks for sharing them with us!!

Blessings,
Denise

kerri said...

I love!!! the pictures.
I adore the photos of Nicholas and Hannah sitting together.
The English rose was breathtaking, what a sight to behold, I bet it smelled just amazing!!

Team Houston said...

Great photos.

I have great news!! Check out our other blog.

http://ourjourneytosophie.blogspot.com/

Take care,
~Michele

jennifer said...

All of the pictures are so sweet. I love that rose.

day by day said...

Oh, I did enjoy the trip to the Garden(through your post)! Every picture I see of flowers reminds me that Spring will be here soon. I hope! : )

Yoli said...

Amazing setting, stunning children! Just gorgeous.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

The prettiest flowers came with you!

Lori said...

Oooh beautiful. :)

Kim said...

Hi! I've missed you guys while I was away! Hope you had a lovely Easter. The garden photos are just gorgeous! Can't get enough of your kiddos, they are so adorable!

Calico Sky said...

you know, if you came to visit England you could see English roses all the time :)

p.s. LOVE Hannah's outfit and shoes with it, she looks positively British!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...