I love the little outfit. The bandana is just too cute on Hannah. I'm going to have to remember some of these neat styles for when my little hannah gets bigger.
Your family makes my heart smile. You were brought together in such a Godly way through both your adoptions, it is so obvious that you were meant to be together. Nicholas and Hannah have grown so much, you are so very blessed and I'm blessed to know you!
Hi Daleea! I did get the dress and i LOVE it!! Especially the bow. you are amazing! Thank you!!!!!!!! You should get my thnk you and check in the mail any dday. I took a photot of it yesterday and will post it next. I'll also take a shot of bailey in it ASAP!! Blessings and great new blog look!!! And great shots of the angel!
27 comments:
Oh how cute. I love the boots. Hannah is so adorable.
I love the little outfit. The bandana is just too cute on Hannah. I'm going to have to remember some of these neat styles for when my little hannah gets bigger.
Breathtaking photos, what an angel. Love the blue jeans.
XOXO,
Megan
~~Awe
She is so sweet! I Love your little Blue Jean Baby!
Love the new look! You must e-mail what kit this is ~ I LOVE it!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!
Wow.
Can you come to my house?
Sherri
Beautiful pictures!
Hannah is a beauty in anything she wears.
Love the blue jeans!! Adorable!!
adorable!! love the header too.
She is precious.
Lauren
So cute! I can't tell you how much these little photo fixes ease the wait :0)
what gorgeous pics!!!!
Debbie
Love that little doo rag:) I wondered where you went, but see you were busy giving your own blog a makeover. It looks beautiful...
Oh my, that girl can work a "do rag"!
Too cute! (as always!)
Hope you are enjoying your week, friend!
such a cutie pie!
Daleea,
I am just speechless over your beautiful Starfish blog and links. Oh my word, you are truly amazing.
Diggin the denim!
Every photo on your blog is amazingly beautiful!
She is adorable!!! What a little fashionista : )
So precious! I love the bandanna! She's is just adorable!
Monica
Your family makes my heart smile. You were brought together in such a Godly way through both your adoptions, it is so obvious that you were meant to be together.
Nicholas and Hannah have grown so much, you are so very blessed and I'm blessed to know you!
Oh, Daleea - these pictures just tickled my heart.
Priceless.
Blessings to you, friend.
ooooh the new look is beautiful! How have you been? I've missed you! Love the rocker babe look :) She is just adorable!
Hi Daleea! I did get the dress and i LOVE it!! Especially the bow. you are amazing! Thank you!!!!!!!!
You should get my thnk you and check in the mail any dday. I took a photot of it yesterday and will post it next. I'll also take a shot of bailey in it ASAP!!
Blessings and great new blog look!!!
And great shots of the angel!
Awwwwwww..... she has style already!
Beautiful, simply beautiful!! What a sweet little outfit!!
Now that is one cool chick! ;)
Hannah is one beautiful blue jean baby!! Just love these!
Heather
Post a Comment