How precious this is!!! I love it. She is gorgeous feeling good or not!!! I have a gal that is going to make tutus for Heidy and Eden when Eden gets here!! I have already talked to her or I would have you to!!!!!! I didn't know you were going to make them!! :-(
You have so many wonderful gifts ! And you use them beautifully!!! God has blessed you richly my sweet friend! I love these pretty pictures of your precious little doll!!! I will be praying for you both to fell better quickly! Sweet Blessings, Denise
p.s. Your blog makeover is stunning!!! I love the colors and print!
Oh my gosh!!!! Just when I thought I couldn't possibly fall more deeply in love with sweet Peep... she is SOOOOOOOOOO adorable in that amazing tu-tu! Lily would flip out for that creation! WOW, momma, good job!
What a cutie. Amelia has a couple tutu's that one of her big cousins sent her, but they are NOTHING like that. It's so adorable. She just gets lost in it:)
Do tell how you made that lovely tutu. I was just pricing some similar to that one on the internet. I love a full tutu and it looks absolutely adorable on your sweet girl. Her toes are precious! She is just so beautiful..
The tutu is adorable, great job! You are so talented! I just unearthed all my old dance costumes and it is feathermania here - there are tutus in every color, but mind you they are stiff, rigid and not the sweet confections of this century!! So, perhaps I should get assembling one like Peeps:)
Love the look of your blog - gorgeous - you do everything with class and style.
Thanks for sharing, it is always fun to check in on your sweet family.
Those are amazing photos. She is so gorgeous in her tutu. I agree and you are really talented. Plus you find time to do all this! I have a project I have been holding onto for months and you are giving me inspiration to just do it.
Oh!! Too adorable in a too too!!! Daleea, I posted the little dress!! Come see your thank you when you get a chance. You did receive the check right?!!?!?
32 comments:
That is BEAUTIFUL! You always amaze me with your talent :D I love what you are doing ~ keep it up.
Peep is getting so bug BTW - and SO SO cute :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
how adorable!!
I just saw this on the Auction Blog. ABSOLUTELY DARLING!
awww what a cute tutu!!!! She is adorable in it!
How precious this is!!! I love it. She is gorgeous feeling good or not!!! I have a gal that is going to make tutus for Heidy and Eden when Eden gets here!! I have already talked to her or I would have you to!!!!!! I didn't know you were going to make them!! :-(
Debbie
Oh my. Those pictures are so beautiful! I love the one of her feet!
Sherri
Too cute....and ALL girly-girl.
Oh my! That first photo just took my breath away.
NOW THAT IS A TUTU!
I LOVE it!! And I just placed a bid:)
Your precious girl is BEAUTIFUL!
OMG, I love this Daleea! I keep saying I'm going to buy K & A a tutu but haven't done it yet. You may have motivated me to get off my butt....
These have to be some of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!!
You have so many wonderful gifts ! And you use them beautifully!!! God has blessed you richly my sweet friend! I love these pretty pictures of your precious little doll!!! I will be praying for you both to fell better quickly!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise
p.s. Your blog makeover is stunning!!! I love the colors and print!
Oh my gosh!!!!
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly fall more deeply in love with sweet Peep...
she is SOOOOOOOOOO adorable in that amazing tu-tu! Lily would flip out for that creation!
WOW, momma, good job!
P.S. Feel better, girls.
What a cutie. Amelia has a couple tutu's that one of her big cousins sent her, but they are NOTHING like that. It's so adorable. She just gets lost in it:)
I did place a bid, and also I emailed Kimberly a dress that I will add to the auction.
Love, Paula
Gorgeous, breathtaking....
THat is so great! I love how full it is!
Feel better soon.
Totally amazing! ;)
Do tell how you made that lovely tutu. I was just pricing some similar to that one on the internet. I love a full tutu and it looks absolutely adorable on your sweet girl. Her toes are precious! She is just so beautiful..
Daleea - first, feel better quickly:)
The tutu is adorable, great job! You are so talented! I just unearthed all my old dance costumes and it is feathermania here - there are tutus in every color, but mind you they are stiff, rigid and not the sweet confections of this century!! So, perhaps I should get assembling one like Peeps:)
Love the look of your blog - gorgeous - you do everything with class and style.
Thanks for sharing, it is always fun to check in on your sweet family.
Hugs,
Heather
Those are amazing photos. She is so gorgeous in her tutu. I agree and you are really talented. Plus you find time to do all this! I have a project I have been holding onto for months and you are giving me inspiration to just do it.
That is a great tutu!!!
I hope you are both feeling better!!!
So beautiful! Praying you feel better soon!
Awww, what a beauty she is in her first tutu! And a beautiful tutu it is- you are SO talented in so many ways! :)
Your blog looks so pretty too- and I've been seeing your designs all over- congrats!
Big hugs!!!
Shana
That is BEAUTIFUL!! So is Peep!! :o)
Oh!! Too adorable in a too too!!! Daleea, I posted the little dress!! Come see your thank you when you get a chance. You did receive the check right?!!?!?
ok that is the cutest thing ever !!! i am thinking you might could go into business as the TUTU FAIRY ...
How cute is she! That tutu is adorable!! I love the smiles!
Daleea, That is SO beautiful...you did a lovely job! I sent you an e-mail about the auction.
Kim
It is BEAUTIFUL!!!
Love it! You have real real talent!!
I'm still working on figuring out how to put the link on wordpress...so far all I've done is made a mess!
She is such the girlie girl in a big pink whirly twirl :)!!
Post a Comment