


I think it was last Wed. I got out my camera, got Hannah all dressed up. Even put red lip gloss on her and wanted to have a photo shoot..... Well, my little empress had other ideas! She was adamant that she did NOT want her picture taken..... there was whining.... "No..............." There was laughter, (hers not mine) as she ran from me around the house making certain I couldn't get a picture..... it was a bust! My subject, my muse was not willing..... however I did find one willing subject.... at least for the first shot....

27 comments:
Hannah is so beautiful! Posing or not, you can't help but see her beauty! Her shiny black hair is stunning, and that sweet little pout is going to get her her way all of her life, I'd bet!
That is funny. Even though she wasn't a willing subject, the photos turned out pretty.
First of all, I love even the pictures where she wouldn't look into the camera! She has great hair!
Secondly, I read through a few of your posts, and you crack me up! I can't wait to read more!
Thirdly, your pictures are beautiful.
Lastly, so are your kids.
Sherri
That sounds just like many of my photo shoots with Ella! That last shot of Hannah is very sweet!!
Love the kitty picture. He looks like he was happy to participate. : )
Have a good week-end!!
Oh...i think you got some...the last one of her is gorgeous! LOVE the pooch picture....tii funny! ;)
Have a great weekend!
I have had days like that as well! Some days I am just itching for a picture to scrap and get zilch.
I have to usually catch Caitlyn busy. Love the ones you did get. Her dress is lovely.
Hannah is beautiful!!! I love the 1st pix!!! I love all of them she is so pretty-
LOL - I think sometimes the most memorable pictures come out of those sessions! See you soon :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
she's a beauty whether she is cooperative or not. and your willing 'poser' is pretty cute, too.
OH yeah!!! I feel your pain! Katie Lin does that more times than not!
Those pics are still great! AND the cat is a hoot!
Sonya
Oh wow...I love the little poser you had for this shoot. How cute is that kitty face?!?
Hannah's photos are lovely as well even if she wasn't in a posing mood.
Oh yeah, we've been there!
Silly little girls...but, she is still just SO cute - love her checkin' out her toesies.
CUTE KITTY!!!!!!!
Too funny - that cat is adorable.
She is so beautiful. Everything here is just beautiful. Your whole blog just makes me feel like Spring here and the world is a beautiful place : )
Ha ha. I'm so glad (not really glad) to hear someone else has the same problem.... I take on average over 100 pictures for one good one!!! Beautiful kitty... AND little Miss Hannah never takes a bad picture.
those are terrific shots! The best shots (to me) are the ones that are completely natural...LOVE your kitty! Now that is the face of Relaxation!
She is a beauty no matter if she is posing or not. Love the cat photo.
Oh that precious Hannah always looks beautiful in any picture you take!!! And what a sweet little Kitty!!!
Sweet Blessings to you my friend!!!
We have days when my girls see the camera and head for the hills!!
The willing and not so willing subjects are beautiful. ;)
The cat was willing at least!! The pictures of Hannah are still gorgeous!!
Debbie
Hillarious!! I have the same thing here. But I love the shots that you did get. The dress still hasn't arrived but maybe today!!
Don't you love when you end up screaming with your teeth clenched "SMILE - or I'm going to spank you!!!" Yeah, those are great!
hilarious ... i have given up here on getting good pictures ... i am so desperate for a good family photo ... hoping when weather is good we can go outside and get a shot ... i really want one up in the house for maggie ... have a great week ...
Photo shoot or not, Hannah is just beautiful!!
She is certainly a sweetie.
Your furry companion looks less than amused but regal as ever!
Hope all is well:)
Heather
ohhh love your new look! Good job again! So feminine and pretty. :)
The pictures are so much fun. :-)
I really like the new look of your blog and the new blog is great. Thanks for helping the Starfish babies.
Hannah Banana looks beautiful no matter what! kate actually pushes the camera away mot of the time. She despises it.
Kim
Post a Comment