It was so wonderful to see them again and the kids had a ball.
So did we!

+3.jpg)
and lots of digging!
+5.jpg)
+6.jpg)
+7.jpg)
How blessed I am with the special friendship I have made with Debbie and her family...It was a beautiful day filled with sun and fun, strawberry picking, sunset at the beach and roasted marshmallows. Thank you so much Debbie, Dan, Ian and LiLi for letting us share this special day with you. And thank you Debbie for all of your pointers on my camera and photography.... as you can see, I have a LONG way to go!
Love you friend............
(Debbie has also blessed us and the children by donating a photo shoot to the auction! Click on the One Child At A Time Link above and go check it out... her work will take your breath away.)

+4.jpg)
16 comments:
Looks like the perfect day. I wish I lived close enough to bid on the photo shoot. I love stuff like that.
oMG - That image on Ian is cracking me up! He is SO get a haircut next week! WE are so glad that you guys came and we need to get you up here really soon!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
Looks like wonderful times..Beautiful pics!
I am so glad you posted some of the pictures. It looks like you had such a wonderful day and don't be so hard on your self over the pictures. You will get it I'm sure.
Oh my goodness how beautiful! I am loving the shades in the second picture!
Happy Mother's Day, my friend!
lea
Those pictures are fantastic! Have a very happy Mother's Day!
Oh, I'm jealous!!! Your day at the beach looked like so much fun...the kiddos obviously have a blast together. What a blessing.
And, I checked out Debbie's work...she is an AMAZING photographer!
Have a Happy Mother's Day, Daleea.
Love you!
Wonderful photos. It looks like you all had a great time. I would love to know her better myself. Happy Mother's Day to you my special friend. : )
Oh, the beach...what fun!!
Happy Mother's Day, Daleea!!!!
Just darling....what a fun day!
What a wonderful day! They are all so adorable.
Waht a beautiful day, love the photos.
Happy Mother's Day to you, hope it was wonderful.
how fun!!!!!
SO glad you had pretty weather and friendship!What more could one ask for?
I am putting your check in the mail today after dance class.
Have a lovely week friend.
Love
C
Looks like summer is in full swing where you're at. I love the pics of the kids. Looks like so much fun.
Hannah's swimsuit is adorable.
What a sight! It is pouring here today!
Looks like an absolutely perfect, perfect day. It is always so good to spend time with dear friends. The children could not be more magnificent, wow!
Glad a good time was had by all:)
Heather
Post a Comment