This is my comfort... This is the comfort Jesus has given me as I have cried out to Him to please help this family... to comfort them...
I read on a blog once about a lady that has a foster home in China taking care of the little children... One of her babies was very ill. While at the hospital she prayed and prayed and yet the baby died. She was heart broken... devastated that she and the Dr's. were not able to save this precious life.... in her brokenness she heard, the soft, loving voice of her Lord,
"Would you take her from My arms..."
Since precious Maria went into the arms of her Jesus I have struggled for her family.... my heart breaks for them... I have been unable to find words... Each time I hear the song Cinderella my heart is ripped in two. I grieve for them, I pray for them, I cry for them, I hope for them... I selfishly think to myself that it could be me... it could be my Hannah... I know that terrible tragedies, heartbreaking accidents happen each day... families lives are forever changed... shattered... When I hear of these my heart hurts for them, I often lift them up in prayer. This family's heartbreak has left me broken ... Perhaps it is because I see my Hannah in Maria... So much of their story is the same... Before time began, God knew who her Mommy and Daddy were... He had already chosen her brothers and sisters, her forever family...
(Jeremiah 1:5) By His grace, His love, His all powerful hand, He blessed them with their miracle... Maria Sue... A world away could not keep them apart... for they were meant to be... Jesus knew His perfect will for His beloved little one... He held her in His loving arms, led her Mommy and Daddy across an ocean, across countries, across continents to find her... their precious child... and gently placed her into their arms... Home at last.... in her Mama's arms where she belongs... You can see the sparkle in her eyes, the joy in her smile, hear the laughter in her voice, the song in her heart...
How I thank the Lord that they had this cherished time together...
I do not know why Jesus reached down and once again took her into His loving arms...Why He called her to her Eternal home... The only thing that I do know is that~ He keeps each of their tears that fall in a bottle...
That weeping may endure for a night but JOY cometh in the morning...
That He will give them beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning...
That His thoughts towards them are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give them a future and a hope... (Jeremiah 29:11)
That not even the very winds of Hell can tear them from His hands...
That in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, or angels nor principalities nor powers, now things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth,nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:37-39)
That we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)
That somehow through this oh, so sad tragedy, He will be glorified...
That The LORD is their Shepherd, they shall not want... (Psalm 23:1)
That The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, A refuge in times of trouble. and those who know Your name will put their trust in You: For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. (Psalm 9:9-10)
That in their distress they cry out to the LORD, and He hears them... (Psalm120:1)
That Jesus Christ is their strength, their comfort, their refuge, their hiding place, their hope, their peace, their help, their healing, their answer, their victor, their song, their Lord...
That this too shall pass...
That one day they will be together again because they know, and love Jesus. Because He died on the cross, rose again, and He lives in their hearts. Because by the blood of Christ they have been adopted by their Heavenly Father, the One and Only true God...
Their souls shall be like a well-watered garden, and they shall sorrow no more at all. For He will turn their mourning to joy, Will comfort them, and make them rejoice rather than sorrow. (Jeremiah 31:12,13)
That whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:15-16)
That He is Faithful!
That God is on the throne...
and that their Cinderella is dancing with
the King of kings...
25 comments:
What wonderful words. Praying along with you,. My heart hurts for them but I am thankful for the hope they cling to
What a lovely post!
This is beautiful.
My eyes are blurred with tears as I type this. Thank you for this lovely entry.
I've been trying to make sense of this tragedy as well. Putting myself in their shoes...
Sherri
Thank you for this post!
I do not understand this Tragedy but, as I have been reminded of late,
"I Still Believe in you God and I trust you."
I will continue to pray for the Chapmans for years to come.
Thank you for quoting God's word. As selfish as it is to say, it helped ME...
God Bless You Daleea
Amen.
Our prayers continue for this beautiful family and our hopes stand firm on His promise that they will indeed be with their beautiful daughter once again, this time for all eternity.
Blessings,
Ohilda
Such a beautiful post Dealeea...
My hubby and I are standing in the gap for this famliy and continuing to pray as they receive their complete healing... The bible says there is a peace that passes human understanding. I pray that since there is such a peace that they receive it. I pray they feel His love and strength and are at peace.
Such a beautiful post Dealeea...
My hubby and I are standing in the gap for this famliy and continuing to pray as they receive their complete healing... The bible says there is a peace that passes human understanding. I pray that since there is such a peace that they receive it. I pray they feel His love and strength and are at peace.
Just today we were sitting on the beach watching Weston build a sand castle. I turned to my dh and told him that I just can't stop feeling the pain for the whole Chapman family. My heart has been broken. I check their blogs several times a day for an update.
Maria is home, but my heart aches for the family that is trying to find their place in this world without a Maria.
beautiful post....my heart has been very heavy and I have been lifting them up in prayer....but I know w/o a doubt that God has a glorious plan for this family....
That might be the best post I have ever read! What an encouraging message in such a time of sorrow. I have been so broken for this family also. I know I will have to come back and read this again and again. Thanks for sharing it!
I heard Dancing with Cinderella this morning and cried and cried. I am just so sad for this family.
Daleea,
I can't even see to write. I too hold this precious family in my prayers.
This is heartfelt loving and so beautifully worded. thank you so much for sharing it with us here.
Hi, I'm new to your blog. Seems like we have a bit in common - I have a 7 year old son adopted from Russia (Kemerovo) and a 19 month old from China (Guizhou province).
Julie
Beautiful post.
Continue to keep this family in our prayers..
Beautiful...loving post. This is everything I am feeling for them. Breaks my heart but I can't imagine a better Father for my child to go home to. I can't imagine what they must be feeling.
What a beautiful post. Thank you. My heart is broken for the Chapman family. I have really struggled with the death of Maria. I pray for the Chapman's every night. I can't imagine what they are going through and I can't imagine what their poor son is struggling with right now. Thank you again for your lovely post.
Daleea - thank goodness the kleenex were right on my nightstand...my heart has been so heavy...I simply cannot get this tragedy out of my mind and off of my heart. That is God's doing, He know I will continue to cover them and He wants their needs and griefs prayed for.
I was very sad this evening (personally, very long story)and your post touched my heart and soul.
Thank you for your heart, your love of the Lord and your insight and gift for words.
Love to you -
Heather
Beautiful....we are still praying and praying for this precious family.
Monica
I love your heart so much...thanks for sharing these words.
I am also trying slowly to allow Him to turn my sorrow into the joy of the Lord.
XO
You know. I just keep coming back again & again to read this post.
How blessed I am to happened upon you my friend.
Lea
xo
What a beautiful post! I too have shed many tears over their loss!
i love ya ... i am printing this for my house ... i am broken for my friends and know that everyone's prayers will begin to help them heal ... God will show up big for them because they will let Him ...
Your heart always puts a smile on my face !!!!
Daleea, this by far is your best writing ever! You have a gift. You always make my heart smile. Much love. rony
Post a Comment