01 May 2008

My little girl....

Photobucket


Photobucket


I don't know how or when exactly it happend.....
but right before my eyes my baby has become
a little girl..........

Hannah MeiLin...
you will forever be
Mama's Baby Love...

21 comments:

April said...

They grow up too fast. Hannah is so beautiful. She is a wonderful blessing from the Lord.

kerri said...

They grow up too fast, my youngest starts JK in September, she's ready, I'm not, LOL.
These pictures are breathtaking, you always capture her perfectly. ;)

redmaryjanes said...

She is just so beautiful! And your cat photo busted me up. The auction is such a hoot! I'm glad to see the donations pour in.

Debbie said...

And she is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Debbie

Shari said...

They grow up to fast! Someone commented recently that Amelia was losing her "baby features" and I was like...NO!

OH MY #6 said...

and beautiful she is!

Lea

3 Peanuts said...

Oh you are right...she look so grown up. These are my favorite photos of Hannah to date:)

K

Beth said...

Hannah is beautiful. I love those perfect rosy cheeks. I know what you mean about the growing up part. I think everyday lately when I look at Hope she seems to be getting taller and it is time to go through and rotate the closet contents again. YIKES!

Beth said...

P.S. Happy Birthday. YES! The photo with you and Hannah...the cheeks...the touching hands... is just perfect!

insanemommy said...

She looks like a little lady!

Nikki said...

Oh, how I feel you on that one, Daleea!

Hannah is a beautiful blessing...and yes, she will ALWAYS be your baby girl.

Hugs!!!

mommy24treasures said...

she is beautiful!

Sherri said...

How does it happen that one day they have that baby look, then the very next day they look like big kids?

Talk about growing up too fast....next year I'll have 2 in college!

Sherri

The Princess's Mommy said...

She is so beautiful! What a sweet post!!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Breathtaking.....

Denise C said...

Oh Daleea...she is so beautiful!!! She is such a gift!!!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful heart, sweet friend!
Love,
Denise

Paula said...

Darling pic.
She'll always be mamas precious!

Michelle said...

She is SO very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hanna is a gorgeous girl! I can't believe how she is growing up before our eyes!

Yoli said...

She is stunning.

Sharon said...

She is such a little beauty queen! Just like her mom! I was reading down, catching up and I know just how you feel. I just turned 44! So you are a youngster!! And your heart is what is too wise to be young!! And full of so much love. Every one flocks to you!!

I was in the school office today putting my parents on the form since we will be gone so long and talking about the China adoption. One lady said her cousin in GA adopted, so I asked if it was you! But no. So I said your name today in the real world. WOuldn't that be cool if one fo us met a relative of another? Anyway, I am bring your dress to China!! Hope to post a shot for you from there with HER in it!! Thank s so much again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...