Yesterday afternoon I was so tired.... I decided to lie down on the sofa for just a moment. My Boston Terrier Lilly came and lied next to me. Hannah got her doll's brush and began to brush my hair and Lilly began to lick my leg..... I told Jeremy that this was like A Day At The Spa. hehee
I haven't ever been to a spa before...... after my experience I have decided it is highly over rated. lol
By the way.... I did make Lilly stop. It grosses me out. Especially since she eats POOP! As for the hair brushing it felt very nice and Peep enjoyed it.... however I just kept seeing the image of her brother using it the other day to brush the dog! Yes, my day at the spa...... Sometimes a girls just got to pamper herself!
11 comments:
Love it my friend, hilarious..
There is nothing like a little pampering..
what a cute story!
lea
xo
you are soo funny!:) THanks for the smile today.
(One of our doggies eats poop too. SO YUCK!!!!!!!)
hehe Your day at the spa sounds like it could be mine but the cat is who licks me!!!!!!
Debbie
LOL!
Oh boy, I have never been to the spa either and I have always dreamed about it, but now I think I will just pass on that luxury.
Sure glad you were pampered! I guess every mom deserves the best. :-)
We're probobly the only two that haven't been to a spa. I'm weird but I don't like massages and I've never had a pedicure. I guess I'm saving us a bunch of $$
I like your little hair brusher. That sounds best to me :)
I LOVE it;)
Yur family is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
Thanks for visitng my blog - I hope we can stay in touch:)
Daleea,
You just bust me up and melt my heart!
You are hysterical....what a way to end my day! ;)
have a great weekend!
hugs,
Steffie
Oh my gosh how funny!!! I get grossed when my dog licks my leg too LOL
Lol. Sounds like my house. Poop eating dog, dogs hair brush used on mommy... Gotta love it....
Post a Comment