Kimberley at the Seventh Diamond has so graciously given me this award. I am touched and honored by her thinking of me and for her oh, so kind words.... what a treasure and a blessing you are Kimberley..... Thank you friend. Here is what she said about me.... "blush" but I admit it means a lot to me and makes me feel good!
Daleea at 'Jewels of My Heart' has a very creative soul and uses her talents to help others. I love her blog 'One Child at A Time' that she developed and is using to raise money for 'The Starfish Foster Home'. She is sewing daily to provide items for the auction. She is just truly a source of inspiration to me and blesses me with her friendship and keeps me grounded in the Lord with her comfort and advice.
This is what the award is...
The Arte y Pico Award was created to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and talent whether it’s writing or artwork in all types of media (including sewing). When you receive this award it is considered a “special honor”. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others. This award was created by the site Arte Y Pico.
She chose some of my favorite friends who inspire me.... I am humbled to be in such company. (Before I list those who I want to give this award to I wanted to mention the picture of the award. Some may notice that my picture is slightly different than the original award. Please know I do not mean any disrespect or offence by this. I removed her wings to make her a woman. I used to love all the pics of the sweet little cherub angels and had them in my home. Well, after studying the Bible and reading information on angels I now understand that angels are not female. They are male. They are not cute little baby like creatures with chubby cheeks. they are awesome creatures of God who are His messengers, who are His soldiers. So, I changed my award pic because I couldn't in good contience post a pic that wasn't Biblically correct. Please forgive me if I have offended or hurt anyone envolved in the creation or giving of this award. That is not my intention. But I must stand on my convictions that I know to be true.)
Having said that....... I would like to give this award to.....
1. Connie from Mommy24treasures
What can I say about my friend Connie.... she inspires me daily with her zest for life... She loves her family and just is such a wonderful, fun Mom who enjoys and cherishes each moment with her little Treasures. Her photographs, her scrapbook layouts are an inspriation to all. Her heart is pure and loving.... You just make the world a better place...
2. Steffie from Never Too Many
One creative, wonderful gal! Her photographs of her babies are beautiful! Her blog design changes like I change my undies... lol Her words read like a witty Dr. Seuss story.... but she is usually sharing about her "Things". And she has designed and decorated a wonderland for her little ones to play outside in... they have their little playhouse that is bright, cheerful and oh, so fun.... and their Pagoda swing set, treehouse..... and how can you not love all of the splashes of the orient painting their yard...... how can you not love our Steffie!
3. April from the Road to SiJi
She is my Old Same.... she inspires me daily with her heart.... she truly has one of the purest hearts of anyone I have been blessed to know. Her taggies she makes are darling. She decorates beautifully. But most importantly her love for Jesus that shines in her words and her actions.... She is always lifting me up! She is a mighty prayer warrior and a cherished friend.... Yes, April..... you inspire me.....
4. Kris from Tell Her This
4. Kris from Tell Her This
Her photographs, her words, her willing to share her vulnerability on the journey to healing and her daughter inspire me.... She is truly a lovely woman and mother....
5. Kim from 3 Peanuts
Even though Kim doesn't like to get awards. They embarrass her, but I simply must! She inspires me constantly..... Her love for her family.... her "togetherness" she is the "still waters run deep" You hear about.... she is a lovely lake, still as glass..... calm and soothing to your spirit and soul but oh, how she runs deep..... she inspires many with her beautiful photographs, her decorating, her hostess skills, her activities with her beloved children and husband, her loving family advise, the darling clothes she chooses for Miss Kate, her healthy lifestyle for her family.... I could go on and on..... what can I say about our Kim..... why, she is the Martha Stewart of BloggerVille... and that is a "Good Thing".
I think the world of each of you and love you all.....
20 comments:
Congratulations on the beautiful award...it is well deserved. You are truly an inspiration to others : )
oh Daleea, first congratulations. You are much more worthy than I!
Thank you so much for giving me such a lovely award. Thank you most and above all for your friendship. I am honored to have a giving, caring, compassionate friend like you.
Love
Connie
You are such an inspiration to me sweet friend....I admire your deep faith the most....you lift me up when I need it and your love for your precious children soothes my soul!
Your pictures are fabulous....you scream "artsy fartsy" lol.....and I am so blessed to have found you in bloggerland! ;)
I'll be in touch soon.....I have an idea! ;)
Congratulations! You truly are just a beacon of light for me. And a lot of fun too.
You chose some amazing women as recipients.
U my friend are just awesome and congrats.
Lea
xo
stop by.....you need to change your underwear again! lol
Your blog really deseves that award Daleea, COngratualtions!!
Love and hugs!!Sharon
Yes, I agree with Sharon. Your blog and the auction blog are great. You are very deserving.
Daleea,
You are so very deserving of this award. You are an inspiration and a light in many people's lives!
I know you were shining that light(His light) for me when I really needed it!!
Bless you, my friend!!!
Congratulations! You certainly deserve this award!
~Lynn
You TOTALLY deserve an award like this and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Connie, Steffie and Kim. I'm sure I would love Kris and April....but I don't know them.
I love how people you have never met bless your life.
and again!!! lol
Daleea,
You are such a wonderful friend and so deserving of this award. Congratulations! I'm not sure what to say about me getting the award, so I will say Thank You. I'm not sure what to do with it now. I guess I will figure it out.
Love you Old Same,
April
One more thing...you inspire me. The only reason I am even sewing or decorating is because you make me want to be so much more. Thank you.
are we not all blessed to be in each others live the way we are ... you are an angel and bring me such words of wisdom and love ... thanks for being there for so many and taking the time to pray for each of us !!!
love ya !!!
You my dear are so worthy of this honor! Thank you for nominating me, I apologize I haven't been able to get to it- I can't describe how crazy my life is and now I"m leaving (in 2 hours) for an extended weekend with family...
I really appreciate you nominating me!
of course this award is yours!
Lea
xo
Oh. you are so worthy of this award!!! You are one amazing precious woman...who is always thinking of others with your sweet sweet heart!!!
Just wanted to wish you and your family a very blessed 4th of July as well!
Love and hugs,
Denise
Have a wonderful 4th of July!!
Congratulations Daleea - you inspire us all and bless our lives - so worthy of such glowing recognition. Enjoy knowing what joy you bring to others.
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment