15 July 2008

Kimber.....

You are more lovely than a strand of pearls...

A loving wife, mother and friend.... You inspire so many with your heart, your beauty, your style, your wisdom, with.... you.

I miss you friend and your precious Peanuts.... I am so sorry that someone has hurt you and your precious family. We need to pray for them for jealousy is something that will cripple a person... I pray for God's will in your life my friend.... for His protection. And for this person I pray for God's peace....

Love you.....

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daleea,

Thank you for posting this for Kim and her three precious peanuts! She is a precious part of our community and I am so sad that some one has hurt her here, where she has been such a source of encouragement to others!!!

Amy

Denise said...

What a sweet tribute to a wonderful friend...she has touched many of us hasn't she?

Anonymous said...

FOR KIMBER,

Kimber I'm Belén from Spain. I've been trying to contact you but It has been impossible.
Kimber, if you read it I would like to tell you that I would like to know about you....As a mother of four I must tell you that you are an inspiration for me...

A huge and a very very big Kiss from Spain,

Belén
blgimeno@yahoo.es

Somewhere In The Sun said...

It's so strange checking blogs and not clicking on hers!

~Lynn

OH MY #6 said...

what an awesome post for this special lady Kim.

Lea
xo

Michaela said...

Daleea, I am Michaela from Germany, adoptive Mom to a wonderful 5 1/2 year old son from Siberia (just like your son) and a sweet baby girl from Taiwan. I am a passionate reader of american blogs referring to adoption from China or Taiwan since there are not so many adoptive parents from these countries in Germany. Your blog and KIMBERs blog are my very favorite ones!! So I would like to tell KIMBER that I am so sorry whatever had happened to her and her wonderful family and I would be very happy to stay in touch! Please feel free to email me (I have no blog and it would be in German anyway (LOL)!!). I would be very pleased to be invited to Kimbers very inspiring, but now private blog!!
Cheers Michaela
mikalu2007@yahoo.de

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love her too so much...I pray she will go private and invite us to spend time with her family again.

Lauren said...

I am not an adoptive parent, but I looked forward to reading her updates...everyday (even though I never commented)! Kimber, if you read this know that there are many people who look up to you and if you ever decide to go private, I would love an invite. I am SO sorry that someone hurt your family.

Angel said...

Thank you for this sweet post for Kim-I too have been trying to get in touch with her. Her blog has been an inspiration to me since I found it while we were in the same DTC room on RQ-I rejoiced as Kate came home and it gave me great hope that soon we would meet our Anna Grace. I pray that she will find peace and know that so many more love her and all that she shares to help others. I am so sorry for the hurt she has endured-Sending big hugs to all-
Angel
www.blessedwithfour.blogspot.com

Steffie B. said...

Love you girl.....hope you are well! ;)

Nikki said...

We all love Kim! She has left a mark on all of our hearts...

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I was so sad to read that Kimber had to shut down her blog. I was new to her blog and really really enjoyed it! Makes me sick that people can be so hurtful..

April said...

There is a hole now and I don't like it. My heart hurts for Kimber and I hate that others can be so cruel and hurt one of us. I am praying for Kimber and her family and I am also praying for this hurting and lost soul.
I Timothy 2:1

"Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for ALL men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."

insanemommy said...

I must have missed something here. I'm sorry for whatever it was. I like Kim. What a shame.

3 Peanuts said...

Wow--I had no idea! I really did not. I am planning on coming back to blogging in a few months. Between the hateful comments and e-mails, we just did not feel safe. I just have too many personal family things going on right now to blog. Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words. I am so touched and embarrassed too.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Kimber, I will wait until you decide to re-open your nice Blog.

Although I din't comment too much I read it every day and has helped me to see diary things with a "new sight".
We all are close to you.

A very big huge,

Belén from Spain.

Deb said...

I miss 3 peanurs too! What a sweet tribute! I do truly hope she is back in a few months!

Jeff and Amy said...

Really miss her post also, what's so sad is I have found so much inspiration, comfort and understanding from this adoption blog community and for someone to be hurtful to one of those friends hurts and makes all of us sad. I hope you are doing ok Kim ((hugs))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...