26 July 2008

My Cup Runneth Over....

Ok, I have all sorts of fun stuff to share..... I am so blessed!

First my sweet friend Debbie has blessed me with this.......





That's right BABY! I have now gone from the Jurassic era (Adobe Photoshop 2.0) into the 21st century...Photoshop Elements 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank little Miss Lady Bug Hugs...... You are wonderful! MmmmmmmWa!


Then Sweet Sharie surprised me with the BEAUTIFUL note cards.... (that's right... how could they not be beautiful with my breathtaking Empress of China on them)heehee She also sent the sweetest return labels with Nicholas and Hannah at the beach... they were in the pic too and then I realized they have our address on them so I can't post them.... smart thinkin' Sherlock.lol Thank you so much Sharie for your thoughtfulness and the beautiful gifts! I love them and they meant the world to me....




Look at this adorable hand made treasure Colleen has donated for the auction... I am on my way to list it... just click on the link One Child At A Time at the top of the page to visit and see all of the wonderful goodies to bid on to raise money to pay for a surger to help save a child's life... (I know I am the queen of run on sentences!) Thank you so much Colleen... what a blessing you are to the children.


and................. My April has opened her clothing boutique..... please go and visit. Leave her some love as you welcome a new shop to Bloggerville.... Her designs are sweet and sassy and she has the cutest place in town if I do say so myself... hehee


Thank you to all of my dear friends who bless me beyond measure....

I hope your weekend is filled with beauty, joy, love and laughter....

13 comments:

April said...

My dear friend,
You are a blessing to all of us. I hold your friendship in such a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for making Miao's Cottage such a wonderful place with your talent. I love you. I also started the bidding on the Vintage Baby. Eliana would look so cute in it someday. Get that Photoshop on your computer. And I have to say those note cards are so beautiful in person. Thanks for being my friend.
Your Old Same.

mommy24treasures said...

sounds like your cup is running over with His blessings:)
I am so glad.

day by day said...

Oh, I agree with Connie! You have truly been showered with blessings.

The note cards are adorable!!!

I visited April's new blog this morning.....very sweet! Also, I love how your call her "my April". You are such a dear friend and inspiration to all who know you, Daleea!

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

The real blessing is calling you friend :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D

PS - I expect to start seeing some beautiful pages soon - LOL!

insanemommy said...

You. Are. Blessing. Not only to us, but to their children in China waiting for their forever families.

Sending you hugs and sloppy kisses.

OH MY #6 said...

You my lady are awesome. And we, out here in BLOGGY LAND are lucky to have you.

Lea
xo

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ok, I am going to admit I am totally jealous of all these talented seamstresses ... what a talent ... and what a sweet thing to do to help others !!! you all ROCK !!!

Gracie's Journey said...

Daleea,
Thanks for your sweet comments about our Gracie. I'm embarrassed that you (a wonderful blog designer) saw the mess I've made of my blog. I have been trying to learn HTML and know just enough to make me very dangerous! tee hee. Your websites are beautiful! ~Joyce

jennifer said...

How wonderful!!

Love that outfit.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Friends are such a special gift from God. I agree with Connie, your cup runneth over and friendship begins with a giving soul and that you are Daleea!

The Princess's Mommy said...

What wonderful gifts for a wonderful person! I can't wait to see what you do with the Elements!
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Monica

M's 玠玠 said...

Hi,

Again I love the blogs designs- you are so talented. Your boutique designs are gorgeous--- I hope I could snatch one fast enough!!!!

I tagged you for a meme on my blog- I hope that is Okay! It is quite easy.

I check your blog all the time..Thank you for all the love, time and effort from which you have touched so many people!!

God Bless,
Keara

kerri said...

What a wonderful gift, well deserved for a sweet women who gives so much of herself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...