10 July 2008

My Friend, April....




For anyone who doesn't know my April.... let me just tell you that she has one of the purest hearts of anyone I have ever known. She is beautiful. She loves Jesus and is an awesome prayer warrior. She is an advocate for the Starfish Babies and helped pay for Brieanna's surgery herself. Well, she is in the process of bringing her beautiful daughter Eliana home from China. She has made these BEAUTIFUL Taggie Blankets to sell to help raise the funds to bring her baby home. They are truly exquisite and are made with love.... a mother's love. Please help bring Eliana home. Even if you don't have a baby or young toddler at home in need of a little cuddly all of us either knows someone who does or will be invited one day to a baby shower and what a beautiful , hand made boutique style gift.... that comes with a special story of a precious little one waiting for her Mama in China.... I believe I will change the name of these Taggie Blankets to....... Lovies................. because they have a legacy of love...........
Please visit my friend April and share the love..... with her, with her Eliana, with your child, and or someone elses little one....... give them the gift of love..................
MmmmmmmmmWA!
To check them out please visit April and scroll down on her side bar. You will see all the details there.
PS. thank you all for your prayers for my Meeshka and for us.... oh, how I miss him! Peep really misses him too. she keeps asking me where he is. I tell her, "Nicholas is at camp, baby." She looks at me and questions, "Campbaby?" ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I love you Meeshka........ Sweet Dreams!



16 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

I am on it!

Lea
xo

Debbie said...

I was checking back to see if you have heard from him!! I am sure he is having a great time Mom!!! But I am like that too, Skyler has been gone to Mexico on a mission trip, and when I didn't hear from her for 3 days I was getting anxious!!

Take care and I am praying for him and you!

Debbie

Lisa said...

They are really cute. I wish I had a little one small enough that wanted to use one.
I know you must miss your Meeshka. Think of the stories he will have to share when he returns home.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

They look really cute! We're past the "tag blanket" stage but they would make really great gifts...especially since they are for a great cause! I'll go check them out now.

~Lynn

April said...

Oh my dear sweet Daleea,

Thank you for sharing the word about the "Lovies'. I think that is such a wonderful name. You my friend have one of the purest heart of anyone I have ever known. I love you and thank for for trying to help.

I am continuing to pray for Nicholas, you, Jeremy and Hannah. I bet he is having a wonderful time. Do you get to talk to him at all while he is gone?

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i will keep them in mind ...it is so important for us as a community to support each other ... love ya girl !

Dawn said...

Darling blankets!! Thank you so much for the DARLING graphic for Lucy's shower...it is just so perfect and so me! I love it!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Thinking about you and hoping your doing ok with your son away at camp. I'm sure he is having a wondeful time. Just wanted to stop by and check in on Mommy.

Nikki said...

Those are so precious...April sounds like an amazing woman. I'll have to go send her some love!

P.S. Is your big boy having a good time at camp???? How are YOU!?

kerri said...

I hope Meeshka is having a wonderful time at camp, how sweet that sweet that peep misses him, the homecoming is going to be so special!!
I'm off to visit April...

day by day said...

Your April sound like such a beautiful person and I am going to visit her site right now!

Blessings to you, my friend!!

kerri said...

Have a great week Daleea, miss you, see you when I get back. :)

Anonymous said...

Dear frien,

I' a spanish mum who is used to read some fantasatic blogs such as yours or Shana's o Kimber's ( 3 peanuts).

I don't know if this is the correct way but I dont't find the Blog 3 peanuts and I would like to know how I could visit it.

Would you mind telling me how I could contact Kimber or his Blog?

Thanks a lot,

Belén
blgimeno@yahoo.es

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Thought I would try to contact you through your blog. Not sure if you got my email with the outfit for one child at a time? if not let me know and I can send it again.
Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

April sounds like a wonderful friend. Thank you for sharing~

redmaryjanes said...

April is very special. So are you my friend. I can't wait until her Eliana is home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...