Ok, everyone..... the final day is drawing near.... my April is having a raffle to help bring her Eliana home.... with wonderful choice of prizes.... Each ticket is only $10.00 but your ten dollars will help bring her precious child home! And................. if you win??????? Woooohoooooo Even if you don't need this DELUXE CAR SEAT what a gift it would be at a baby shower that will surely come your way.... you would be the Cat's Pajamas! and for $10.00 it's a steal! Or...... treat yourself and two pals with THREE BLOG MAKEOVERS by the incredible, kind hearted, infamous Blog Fairy and two of her pals that I happen to know does BEAUTIFUL WORK! So, join in the fun as we support each other in seeing the desires of our heart come safely home.... all you have to do is click on the Eliana's Adoption Fund on the sidebar to buy your ticket.God's Speed sweet Eliana
3 comments:
You are the best Daleea!
You are such a dear sweet friend. Thanks for posting this. You have such a wonderful way with words. You make me want to run right to your sidebar and buy raffle tickets. LOL How do you do it? I love you...thank you so much.
This community is such a blessing!
I just stopped by to say hello to you, my friend.
I've been thinking about you and just wanted you to know that.
XO
Post a Comment