First and most importantly..... my baby is home! Thank You Jesus. And thank you to everyone who lifted up in prayer.... He said he had a great time but has been acting strange since he got off the bus... Very quiet, very mellow, very mature, very NOT NICHOLAS! I cried like a baby when he stepped off the bus and hugged him for a very long time. Hannah is excited beyond words that her big brother is home.
Before he left he said goodbye to Chisum (his dog) because I told him I didn't think Chisum would still be here when he got home. About 5 mins after we got in the car to come home he asked, "Is Chisum gone?" I told him he was and that I was sorry.... He said, "I thought he would be...." (insert broken heart.... his for loosing his little buddy and mine for my child's grieving heart.)
He has been so quiet and calm, and unanimated.... it has me somewhat concerned.... we talked a lot about camp... I asked lots of questions and everything over all seemed to be ok... he did have two boys that he said he was bugging one of them a little (he guessed) and they wanted to beat him up... Acted like they were going to punch him so he went and told the councelor. He also said he didn't like having to get dressed in the same room as everyone and taking showers all together. I don't blame him.
Now, to lighten the mood... the other day I was coloring my hair... while I was waiting the 45 mins. I decided to put on my red clay all natural facial mask... (it is my recipe and is fantastic.) So, I had it smeared all over my face. It is not pretty.... Hannah who had been with her Dad in the other room came in my bath room and pointed at my face. Then she asked quite concerned, "What's that? POOP?" yep, that's right.... you ever want a good Poop story.... this is the place to come! oh, please, oh, please may she never smear Poop on her face like Mama!
Lastly, I have created Lady Peep Boutique. I will be placing items for sell there as I finish them.... please come over and visit. And just let me know if you would like to be on the email alert for when their is a new item.
God Bless you all and have a Jesus filled weekend..


16 comments:
I am SO glad that Nicholas is home! I know the first time at camp can be tough. I hated my first time. I hope he's back to his old self soon. He's had a lot to deal with.
Okay, your poop story is hilarious!!! (Jackson is reading this and can't believe I just wrote that!)
Congratulations on your new business! Your sewing is fabulous and is what inspired me to start! I know your desings will be snapped up the minute you post them!
~Lynn
Hey D! So glad to hear Nicholas is home safe...what a good feeling.
I pray he is just kind-of out of sorts from camp and that he is back to his animated self again soon.
And, I love that Hannah thinks your beauty secret is POOP! Hilarious.
(and you already know how I feel about your beautiful creations!)
Enjoy your weekend my dear, and we'll chat soon!
XO
Daleea,
You know how happy I am for you that your Nicholas is home!!!!
I loved the poop story, too! Sounds exactly like something my Ella would say!
Have a wonderful, peace filled week-end, my friend!!!
Congratulations on Lady Peep Boutique!!! Your designs are beautiful.
The poop story is hilarious. Kids are so funny! Enjoy your weekend with your family! I'm sure you are so thrilled to have Nicholas home.
Yea, you and Nicholas made it through the week. Taking group showers is hard for anyone. The camp I went to a few summers ago had private stalls for the kids.
Love you new Lady Peep blog. Don't forget to put me on your list for email notification. Not like your going to be sewing for me...but..I'm in the shopping mood for fall/winter 2/3T
I am so glad your baby boy is home!! I am sorry he lost his doggy!! Next year will be easier!!!
now, POOP on your face???????? That is hilarious!!!! I am dying laughing!!!
Debbie
oh my ... i will pray for sweet N heart .. i am sure he is sad about his dog ...(if any of those bullies live in TN let me know and I will pay them a sweet visit) ... i can't stand children bullying other children .. i makes the mama bear in me go crazy!!!
i like the poop story ...
Hi Daleea -
Okay, your post answered the question in my email, your sweet boy is HOME! Hope he is back to his old self real soon. He may just have missed you, coupled with a bit of doggy trauma.
ANd who knew, it was as easy as Poop. I have been using Arbonne or Proactiv - had the beauty secret right here all along!
Cannot wait to see your creations as they emerge - your vision and talent go hand in hand.
Love,
Heather
Love the poop story!
Praise Him that Nicholas is home!
I love the outfit and am on my way to check out the site!
i love it when our babes come home : )
so glad your precious son is home too.
You have such a beautiful family.
Ihad a look at your boutique, how stunning, will you be taking purchases from the UK?
i reallyhope so : )
xxx
s
Poop! I love it!
I have given you an award Dalea.
You are so funny!! and I'm glad you gave some comic releif since I was getting quite brokenhearted about the two bullies. I might have to come over there! haha I love how he has such a loving moma to come home to!!
Also sorry about your dog, been there done that! One of life's big bummers.
take care!!!!
Ummmm......what??????no picture of the poop on your face? You can't just do a post like this without a picture....that is SOOOOOOO unfair! And totally breaking blogger rules! lol
OK STEFF!
oh, my gosh! I have put a picture of Toad POOP on my blog! I have put a picture more than once of the happy face that the dog POOPED on my blog! But you will NOT get me to put a pictue of me with hair color all over my head, and "Poop" all over my face! lol
Sometimes a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do! Sorry I broke the rules.heheee
So glad your baby is home! I hope he's back to his old self soon.
That little outfit is adorable! Add me to your list!
The poop story is pretty funny...lol..
Just catching up with all your news! I finally updated blog and explained my absence. I'm so glad Nicholas is home and he had the wisdom to tell his counselor about the boys that were being mean to him! What a wise son you have!!!
Post a Comment