24 August 2008

Hello World......



"OOOOH, Where shall I go?" thought Lady Peep.... she was in the mood for a holiday... an adventure.... so many places to go.... so many things to see... she put on her traveling frock and set out.... The world is her oyster......Never fear.... when in the small villages where bartering is encouraged Lady Peep is prepared, wearing her traveling clothes.... precious GOLD bobbles disguised as buttons have been adhered to the dainty bows. Wearing her world map she will always know which way to go!






This outfit and others are available to buy in my Lady Peep Boutique.... please stop by and visit.

17 comments:

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

What a cute outfit and I love the last picture!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Just gorgeous!!!!

Jeff and Amy said...

Very Very Cute!!! And I just love her hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

That is a very cool design Daleea!

Anonymous said...

These have to be the cutest pictures ever!!!!

You have such talent and Hannah is too cute for words!

:0)

Denna said...

Very cute.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

She is so cute!!! I love her hair it's adorable!!!!

Shawnstribe said...

so so so gorgeous!!!!!
xxx
s

Deb said...

I adore the little pants underneath!

Her hair! Beautiful!

I sure could use your help in my latest post! Come see ;O)

kerri said...

Wow, gorgeous!!

Sharon said...

OMGosh! Could that post be any cuter! She is a southern bell complete with b ig hair. . And you missy are getting too creative to believe! tOO BAD jOHN THREATENED TO CUT OFF MY PINKY IF one more dress appears in Baileys' closet! haha.

I am in awe of you, so so cute and clever!!

Fete et Fleur said...

What precious treasures you've been given.

Nancy

The Princess's Mommy said...

Precious as always! Love the outfit and the hair!! Too cute!!

Monica

Denise C said...

OH she is absolutely beautiful!

3 Peanuts said...

This is beautiful...LOVE her hair...how did you do that?

K

Heather said...

Oh my golly - look at all that hair!!!!!! She looks absolutely adorable!

Beautiful Daleea.

Hugs,
Heather

RamblingMother said...

so cute with her hair all fixed up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...