07 August 2008

My love....




A small dwelling

in the wild meadow

will be enough

if you are there with me.

inspired by a Japenese Love Poem



15 years ago today we said, "I do." Thank you for a beautiful journey my love....
I will love you forever and a day,
Me

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.
Just stunning - look at you two cute kids!
May you be greatly blessed today as you celebrate your love.

kitchu said...

WOW, gorgeous!! Happy anniversary!

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Wow what a beautiful wedding picture!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Oh my, Daleea, the photos are fabulous! You look so beautiful. They should be in a magazine. Happy Anniversary!

~Lynn

April said...

Oh gosh this dress is beautiful. Happy Anniversary. Someday I will show you my wedding dress. Not a pretty sight. :-)

Denna said...

Happy Anniversary. Beautiful pictures.

mommy24treasures said...

Happy Anniversary sweet Daleea:)

Paula said...

Daleea, you are gorgeous and that dress in so beautiful. Congrats on 15 years.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful you! Happy day to your and your love. May he have many, many more years of sitting in this grass under the sun, with you!

sweet momma luv u said...

Happy Anniversary to my dear friend! What simply stunning pictures with a gorgeous dress! Of course you two are very beautiful together.

Hope the celebration will continue the whole year until your 16th !

Blessings,
Jody

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my...I believe you must be the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! Happy Anniversary!

Debbie said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!! What beautiful pictures!! Love your dress!!

Debbie

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary Daleea (and Mr. Daleea!! :-))...a day late...but my wishes are still the same!!

May you celebrate many many more happy anniversarys!!

Kate

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh My! How beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Love,
Monica

kerri said...

Beautiful , stunning couple, your dress is stunning.
Happy Anniversary, best wishes..

Shari said...

Happy Anniversary!

day by day said...

Oh, my Daleea! What stunning wedding pictures! You were such a beautiful bride!!

Happy Anniversary to you, my sweet friend!

We are going away for a few days....talk to you when we return!!

Annie said...

I agree! Amazingly lovely dress - and such romantic photos!

Michelle R Photography said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a beautiful wedding photo!

Nikki said...

Hey Daleea,
Hope you two had a WONDERFUL anniversary.
Love the wedding pics.
XO

Keisha said...

Happy Anniversary!
Beautiful!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

OMW ... you are one, hot, sexy lady!! those pictures are amazing ... happy annv. ... did i mention you were HOT ...

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy Anniversary Daleea!! WOW...those are the most stunning wedding photos I've ever seen! My first thought was...wow...where did she find these beautiful photos and then I realized they were yours! Just Breathtaking!!!

Steffie B. said...

STUNNING!!!!!

jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love the pictures. You were a beautiful bride.

Lisa said...

What breathtaking photos. These photos look like they need to be in a book.
Happy Anniversary!

OH MY #6 said...

just beautiful!

Lea
xo

Anonymous said...

That is stunning!!! Congratulations!

Heather said...

Happy ANniversary Daleea!! I was completely captivated with these pictures...gorgeous!

Blessings for many, many more!

Love,
Heather

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary!! What romantic pictures...they look like they belong in a magazine!

insanemommy said...

Beautiful lady, I don't know how I missed this post...but it was obvious back then that you were destined for great things.... simply gorgeous my love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...