
The day I look forward to all year long.... our Second Annual Peanut Festival! Woohoo We spent the day at Hilton Head with Kim, Dave and their 3 Peanuts. Oh, how we love this family and I am so blessed by their friendship. The kids had a ball too.

Queen of the Mountain

Look at the cool Aligator sand sculpture! I was quite impressed!!!

"Ooooooooooh"

Everybody's Wild about Harry

Simply.... Beautiful....

Who needs beach chairs...


Fun in the pool...

Nicholas gets in trouble and Will takes a break.

My baby got stung by a jelly fish! Life guard had us pack his foot in sand.

Kate and Hannah picked up where they left off last year.... Great friends...

Hannah keeps asking for Kate... she doesn't understand why she can't see her anymore.... It breaks my heart...
Thank you my friends for a beautiful day filled with laughter, fun, and friendship...

31 comments:
Beautiful! Looks like you had a great time! I love the last picture with the sand on her little face....adorable!
Love,
Monica
Peep is just growing amazingly fast suddenly! Such beautiful girls and love your little men too!
You got wonderful shots!
I am so glad you had the opportunity to visit with Deb and Kim. What a fun day.
Awesome pictures!!! Looks like a great time for you all!!! I too am impressed with the sand Alligator
Debbie
LOVE, LOVE< LOVE the pictures.
Daleea,
THESE ARE GREAT photos...WAY better than anything I got...where was I? at the store? LOVE the sand on Katie Ru's face. I totally need to steal that photo. Your pictures are great and you do not give yourself enough credit. I need to upload that video!!!
We had a gREAT time with all of you jewels. We adore you!
Love,
Kim and the gang:)
Ooh, you girls are just so LUCKY to be able to get together and enjoy the beautiful beach together.
The pictures are stunningly beautiful, of course. All of the kiddos are SOOOO gorgeous. Glad they all got along - and that Hannah has formed such a sweet friendship with Kate. (Lily misses her friends when they aren't around too...breaks my heart)
What great pictures of your fun filled day! The girls are just adorable together. That is really neat to have those special bonds of friendship.
Hugs,
Jody
These pics are fantastic! the girls are adorable together.
Oooh, such fun - I told Kim...all seven children are simply stunning.
Glad you were able to kick back, relax and enjoy friends.
Love,
Heather
How fun and what gorgeous photos!
YOur photos are beautiful ~ and little miss Peep. Goodness she is adorable!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Krista
looks fantastic.
Lea
xo
What fabulous photos you got here! DARLING! Daleea, you ave an eye for beauty and know how to catch it :)!
looks like a fun time!!! What beautiful photo's of such beautiful children : )
Looks like a great gathering.... nothing like fun in the sun and sea with friends.
Just checked out Little Peeps Boutique... really cute stuff! I will have to keep my eyes open for something cute to buy for my Tate.
Lisa
Jellyfish sting, ouch!!
Hope the sand helped!!
Can't believe just how much your jewels have grown this summer, great photos, thanks for sharing!!
What a wonderful time with great friends! We LOVE the beach!!!
Those girls are so cute together. That boy of yours is super cute too!!
I can not believe how much they have grown!
What wonderful weather (said from very wet and cold UK!) and what a wonderful time!!
What fun!! So lucky to be able to get together. Looks like such a fun time : )
Great pictures, they sure capture some great beach fun time.
Hope Nicholas is ok after his jelly fish incident.
Are these not the cutest kids EVER??? (oh wait, mine are!!heehee)
Really tho' - such beautiful pictures Daleea.
What sweet families.
Blessings ~
ps - I am LOVING the new margins you set for me...woohoo.
I am sure that was an amazing trip ... Talking, playing, laughing, and relaxing ... the pictures say it all ... Did you get my email w/ Emily in the Tutu ?? We have a fight each day on who is going to wear it .. I even have a couple of moms who want to borrow it to take their daughters pictures in it ... it just looks so angelic on my girls !!! love ya ..
What a fun day....love the pictures and how incredible to meet the peanuts and for them to meet you!
Have a good week sweet girl...
Great shots Daleea and its so great when blog buddies can get together for reals!
HaPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO! wHAT A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!
I am amazed at how much your girls favor.. They look like sisters!!
Beautiful Pictures!
love,
Keisha
Wow...looks like SO much fun! Great photos...beautiful children...and sunny days...what a blessing!
Beautiful photos! I love it when families are able to come together. It's very good. Wish I could get down South and meet all of you.
Such sweet photos of all your cuties together! You are so lucky to be able to make these precious memories!
Shana :)
Beautiful photos of 2 beautiful families!
Oh what a beautiful blog. You are so blessed! What a talent for photography too, another favorite pastime of mine.
Do you mind if I add you to our blogs?
These photos make me yearn for warmer weather already! Yikes.
Hugs,
Ivy
Post a Comment