03 August 2008

Too Sweet!

I just wanted everyone to see this darling dress my friend April made! She just started selling her boutique clothing she makes as a way to earn money to bring their daughter Eliana home from China. This too sweet dress is in her little blog boutique right now and is for sell... first come first serve.... Please visit her and leave her some love... you can also leave a comment with your email if you want to be notified when she has a new item available to purchase.
Thank you everyone for all the support we give each other in bringing our babies home. God bless You.

11 comments:

April said...

I have been going around checking blogs and I keep finding the same thing...this dress. Y'all are making me want to keep it. :-) This was the comment on Paula's blog: "I am having such a hard time with this...I want to keep them all. :-) I just need to focus on getting Eliana home first and then I can sew all these cute things for her too."
Daleea this would not be happening without you and Robin encouraging me to do this. Thank you so much.
Love,
The Cat's Miao

Tina said...

Oh, it's beautiful!! She told me she is doing this; I've got to go spread the word. Just beautiful!
Tina

day by day said...

love the colors...love the daisies! I am going to check on what size it is.
You ladies and your sewing talents amaze me!!!!

Anonymous said...

April will do well. This is adorable!

OH MY #6 said...

this is a really sweet little dress. I will check her out!

have a great day!

Lea
xo

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

oh it's just adorable!!

Gracie said...

thats is wayyy too cutee!!! I love the whole daisy thinggg

Paula said...

Its true, I DO want to buy them all.

jennifer said...

What an adorable dress!

I love the "by the sea" too!!

JMCS said...

Daleea,

Your blog i so beautiful and what a gorgeous dress. I have to stop by April's blog. Hope you guys are well.

Hugs,
Jonni

Sharon said...

Wow!!! As I scroll down the page, everythign is gorgeous!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...