16 September 2008

Please pray for miracles

Please lift this family and their precious daughter up in prayer! http://roomforatleastonemore.blogspot.com/2008/09/pray-hard.html
Many miracles are needed to bring their daughter home to get her the medical care she needs. But our God is AllMighty and with Him nothing is impossible.... I pray for His will to be done and oh, how I hope it is for healing and that all the glory goes to God just as it should be.... Please, Please pray her home!

8 comments:

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

OMG - this is just awful! You know that we will be praying :D

Ladybug Hugs,
:D

day by day said...

Thanks for posting this, Daleea! I had a prayer request earlier today for this family and my heart goes out to this amazing family!

Hope you are well, my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Will pray for them all. Let me know if there is anything I can do!

April said...

I am so glad you posted this.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying, Praying, Praying!

Kristy said...

Thank you and God bless you for posting this. Prayers are already being said.

That little outfit down below is just precious.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your information. I have forwarded it on. Please continue to pray for Susannah, at this point she needs a miracle. I know with all the prayers that are being sent up for her, He will hear us and answer them.

Blessings,
Heather

The Byrd's Nest said...

I just had to come and look at these sweet faces again....they just look like little angels!

Isn't God doing amazing things with little Ms. Susannah! He is so Merciful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...