I urge anyone who visits my blog to click on the link below and spend a little time on her blog. Read her accounts and watch the videos... There are several posts of great interest regarding the state of our Nation in the future if you will just scroll down.
Please visit Ohilda 's blog. She has voiced so well the truth behind the facade.
I am going to take a moment to ramble what is on my heart....
Where do I begin..... I believe I will begin with God. This great nation of ours was founded on Godly principles. We have been blessed from the beginning by the One and Only true God... however over the last several decades there has been a steady decline in the desire to serve God. If that is not enough, it has gotten to the point that not only have so many turned from God they are going out of their way to MOCK Him.....
He loves us... so much that He died on the cross for us to pay the penalty for our sin. As we mocked Him, beat Him, whipped Him, spit upon Him.... as we drive the nails into His hands .... He cries out Father forgive them, for they know not what they do...... Our Father in heaven is a loving Father.... He is a loving God and He loves us, His children enough to discipline us if that is what is needed to bring His prodigal children home.... for suffering on this earth is far better than eternal damnation in Hell. I believe with all of my heart that if the people of our Nation will not turn from worshipping the god of "self" and cry out to the One and Only true and living God, Jesus Christ for forgiveness then we are approaching a time of discipline and prepare yourselves because it is going to hurt!
I am a citizen of the United States of America! The greatest nation in the world and by far the most blessed. Where all men are created equal yet we find ourselves for decades saying that the life of a mother is more precious, more worth while than that of her unborn child. Where the process of murdering an innocent and helpless baby under the guise of "CHOICE" is hung on to for dear life by so many..... what of the child's choice? I believe if I had the choice to not be chopped up or have scissors places at the nape of my neck and have my brains sucked out all the while being awake and feeling the pain of my attacker, of my murderer. I believe I would choose life...... sorry if it is inconvenient for my birth mother and her family. Was that too graphic? Did it knock the air out of your chest? Because it did mine! Amazing how my hands are shaking, my heart is pounding and I can hardly breath as I typed the words above...... (can I say that? That is too horrible, too unthinkable, to evil to speak..... )yet it happens over and over each day.... but if we call it "CHOICE!" then it is oh, so much easier to justify! Mr. Obama would not PUNISH his children with a baby if they made a mistake! Well, sir..... human beings are not punishment! If you are pro CHOICE.... why is the woman the only one who gets to choose? Why is she better, of more value than her child? Why is she the only one who gets to choose? If you believe in God the Creator of life.... do you honestly believe that He condones the right to murder babies? Mr. Obama if elected president will fight to keep the practice of abortion alive and well.
My heart aches for all the of the millions of children whose lives were snuffed out in the name of chioce and for their mothers who had other options that would not have haunted them for the rest of their lives... My heart aches for all those to fall into this lie of "choice" from the pit of hell.
Let's talk about freedom.... since the founding of our Nation, men and women have died to protect our freedom. Yet this man who has such charisma that many seem to be following him like Rasputin has on many occasions displayed unpatriotic behavior, has links to communists, socialist and terrorists. (weather you choose not to do the research and believe it or not). Who has people cheering and chanting his name over his plan for wealth distribution...(SOCIALISM!) Well sir, my soul is not for sale and neither is my freedom!
He is no friend of the United States of America.... He is not a patriot. If you educate yourself with Marxism, with communism you will find on paper it looks quite like a Utopian society. However it does not work! And countless men and women have died to preserve our freedom and we are about to elect a man who we are cheering on to take our freedom from us! I say to those who are chanting his name..... there are many other countries around the world who openly embrace socialism and communism.... please, by all means go and live there, get a taste of it, and see if it still is your heart's desire.
If there is anyone still reading I am certain some of you are seething by now... I believe that a lot of people that support this man truly believe that he is good and that he is good for our country.... I beseech you to please pray and research the truth! Don't just believe it because he says it is so..... don't just discount it because it is being said about him! You deserve to know the truth....
satan is the master deceiver. he is good at what he does.
God has always blessed America...... my prayer is that America will bless God! He is worthy and in turn His blessings of mercy and grace will fall upon us.....
"When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people, if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place." - 2 Chronicles 7:14
Here is a link to an interesting article... http://www.onenewsnow.com/Election2008/Default.aspx?id=302908
Mr. Obama is not a friend to Israel and he is not a friend to God. I pray he repents and finds his way to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
27 comments:
Daleea....you have such a loving heart and write with such passion. I read every single word you wrote and could feel the pain in your heart. I also have this pain. I do not understand why so many are turning their back on God in hopes of a better economy. Oh, I could go on and on....but I won't...thanks for spreading the truth, my friend. I had not seen that video before...
PUNISHED WITH A CHILD??????
Oh, Father....
I have seen this video - and it made me sick to my stomach.......
I have one thing to say to this post, Daleea....
I agree, whole heartedly.
I think our Nation is in for a wake up call..........and it's frightening.
God Bless YOU for speaking TRUTH.
Joining arms with you......
Daleea,
Thank you for sharing your heart so elequently. I believe, as you do, that God will hear the cries of His people. I have to believe that He will not allow this to happen. I also love your prayer that yes, God Bless America, but more so..."America Bless God!"
AMEN!!!!
Hugs,
Ohilda
I had never seen that video.
Wow, thanks for sharing and you wrote a very heartfelt post.
Excellent post. Thank you for the link.
You have such a strong passion and way with words.
Excellent post. Thank you for the link.
Amen sister!! I stand with you my friend...my friend in CHRIST!!! Well written!!!
Girl, you are right on. I have been struggling in the same way. I want to say what I feel about it, but don't know if I could get it all out in a way that makes sense. I am appauled at the people who have Obama buttons on their sidebars. I just can't even believe it! What are they thinking?!?!
Great post!!
Amen and Amen!!!! I agree!!
God bless you for speaking out!!
Debbie
Well finally I have read a post worth reading. Thank you my friend. I am a McCain girl. I feel like I may be the only one but now I know I'm not alone. {{{[hug}}}} You always poor your heart in to your post, you are so gifted with your writing.
I stopped by to tell you I am so sorry that I have not been able to sew or contribute lately to One child at a time. My sewing machine has taken a back seat to my Livi. We are taking baby steps with Livi and I hope to one day get back to creating and helping to raise money for The Starfish foundation once again...please accept my apologies for now.
Daleea you are one to be admired for standing up so strongly and passionately for your beliefs. That is one thing I love about you. It is a quality that makes you very special.
He is a slick salesman. What can we expect but pain if he is elected.
Bravo girl.....I give you a standing ovation.....the video make me ill......
Praise God, Daleea. What a magnificent instrument you are for your Lord and savior...Amen to it all. Your words have been my prayer - Thank you for sharing your heart.
Love,
Heather
Beautiful post. Well written. Kuddos.
Daleea,
Thank you for this post.
I always love when you share your heart and the gospel.
I am praying God will continue to Bless America. Although I know we are undeserving and I often wonder why He is so patient and hasn't literally HAD IT with us .........These would be scary days without the peace I have in my God :)
lora
Daleea, We just need to pray. God loves the unborn children. There are many people that cry with you to see abortion end. I have hope that McCain will push past the goal! we will see life in our country.
Well said. I am scared for our country. I am scared there are not enough of us that feel as you do, that do their homework and understand who and what they are electing. I visited the Soviet Union as a high school exchange student right before the fall of communism (1989) and I saw first hand the detriment of a socialist society. This is not what we want for our country. If only everyone could see what I saw and feel the strong desire to break free of the bonds of socialism they would understand how much we do not want to experience it any more than we already do on our soil, in our country.
I feel the same way you do but in spite of everything going on, God is in control and we can trust in HIM always...even in the darkness that may lie ahead...I remember feeling very similar right before the election of Bush/Kerry in 2000...now it's 8 years later and we are looking up for answers when maybe we should have looked to God in the first place and not to one man to make the difference.
You put every single thing I feel in my heart into words. And you did it just beautifully. I am so scared for our nation. I just pray that it's people will do the right thing tomorrow. Again, this was an incredible post and perfectly said. Thank you.
Love and blessings, Kristy
I will admit for the first time I am truly afraid what will happen in the next four years, putting all my trust in the creator.
preach on sister ... I am not very educated in all the political stuff, but I do know what the word of God says and you are right on !!!!
God is in control no matter what happens, but I can rest my head tonight because I voted as God would have me to vote !!!
This video should sicken the adoption community. Those who have waited to hold a precious life in their arms...Chilling. Some have come to know the sacredness of life through sorrow.
I have always loved your heart. We do have to trust in Him and know that He is always there to protect us all. The whole abortion issue just makes me sick at my stomach. Helpless babies.
Well done Daleea!!
I've been following your blog silently and I love it. I just wanted to say WELL SAID! I cried the day after the election. Now, I'm praying GOD will touch/change his heart. Wouldn't it be wonderful for America to witness such a miracle in the White House!
Post a Comment