20 October 2008

More Frappuccino Please......












(Oh, Baby Love.... you take my breath away.)


(More Meeshka coming soon.)

(My Honey.... just because he's so cute!)

21 comments:

day by day said...

You are truly blessed, my friend...with a BEAUTIFUL family!!!!

Have a great Monday!! : )

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

I absolutely LOVE the photo of Nicholas and Hannah! Your honey is a cutie...but my honey is cuter. heehee j/k That dress ....I LOVE that dress!!!!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Girl! You have one great looking family!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

you have such beautiful children.. the girls are going to be beating down the door with that son of yours...what a handsome boy you have there : )

Ashley Winters said...

Wonderful photos!

Anonymous said...

Love the jewels of your heart!

Anonymous said...

Where is your link to your boutique??

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love the look of the dress with the boots..love it..love it!

kitchu said...

Oh what adorable photos!! I have to tell you that my sister is always saying that she LOVES LOVES LOVES the outfits on your girl!!!

kitchu said...

(of course, SO DO I!!)

Jeff and Amy said...

What an absolute beauty, and the dress is just way tooooo adorable!!!!!

Annette said...

Great photos! Love that dress.

C's Mom said...

How adorable...each and every photo.

Love the dress too. I would say that's a definite hit :0)

Denise C said...

Oh my goodness!!!! These pics are so very precious!!! Your little peep is absolutely beautiful! STUNNING! My, my what a blessed family!!! I see God's hand in every aspect!
You are such a blessing Daleea!
Have a wonderful day, my friend!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise

Sharon said...

Beautiful family, Daleea!!! And shots too!

kerri said...

Beautiful family shots.
The dress is just beautiful!

insanemommy said...

Sweetie, not only are your children as sweet as pie, but your dh is simply delicious! He has the bluest eyes and the sweetest smile. You guys just make the cutest couple ever!

OH MY #6 said...

what a cute family you have!

Lea
xo

mommy24treasures said...

that outfit so suits Preincess Peep.
Did you get the stain out?
I think your entire family is just lovely.

Kristy said...

I absolutely love these pictures , and I just can't wait to take pictures of Franceska's feet like you have on your sidebar!!! I love them!!!

Lori said...

Your honey is cute! hehe Your whole family is!!! How blessed you are, love all the photos!! I love the dress too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...