04 November 2008

Tomorrow my Baby Love is Three....



On November 5Th three years ago my precious, beloved little miracle... my daughter was born... It is a time of overwhelming joy and celebration for our family.... as we celebrate the wonder and joy of Peep. Each year as my heart overflows with joy I find it is also heavy with empathy for Hannah's birth mother... I often lift her up in prayer... and all of her birth family. OH, how I thank God for them. I pray that the Lord gives her comfort and peace as only He can. I pray that they know Jesus as their Lord and Savior. I pray for His provisions and blessings to be upon them and that they know that our daughter is safe, healthy and loved.... oh, how she is loved... Please bless them Jesus... how thankful I am that Hannah's Birth Mother chose life! Yes, I am blessed and forever grateful.The wonder of Peep..... Oh, my Baby Love.... I can not find the words to describe the wonder of you... you are joy overflowing... your smile outshines the sun. Your beauty takes my breath away. Your spirit makes my heart dance. Oh, how you make me laugh my precious little one... You are so full of life and love... when you come up to me and give me a Panda bear hug or a soft kiss... all is right in the world. What a miracle you are. You are my heart's desire realized... you are my dream come true... You are my prayer answered... You are my beauty... You are my miracle. Oh, how I thank God for you. Even though you are three and growing up so fast... forever my baby love you will be....
I love you Hannah MeiLin,
Mama

13 comments:

kitchu said...

What a BEAUTIFUL post!! Happy birthday to your stunning little girl- she takes my breath away!!

mommy24treasures said...

beautiful beautiful... Many happy birthday wishes for your sweet Peep. God bless you all and I hope all is well,
Love Connie

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!! You are so beautiful and such a blessing to your family. Have a wonderful birthday full of love and giggles!
Love and hugs from St. Louis!

Shawnstribe said...

Oh how precious, Xiang Xiang is here with me on the computer and we are both wishing your beautiful baby big girl a very Happy Birthday!!!!!
xxx
s

day by day said...

A beautiful post for a beautiful little girl!!

Happy Birthday, sweet Hannah!!!! Enjoy your special day!

Anonymous said...

Little Peep, Happy Birthday!

The best gift in the world for a tiny girl is to grow with the knowledge she is indeed her mother's heart desire! Daleea, isn't it stunning how we care about the birth moms of our children and pray for them?! I knew I would, but no where did I know how deeply.

Debbie said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl!!

Love,
Debbie

The Byrd's Nest said...

Happy Birthday sweet angel! And I join you in thanks for her birthmother and the life she gave to this most precious child. I lift her up to the Lord and pray He wraps His heavenly arms around her.

OH MY #6 said...

this is a beautiful post. thank you.

Lea
xo

Steffie B. said...

Your peep is the most beautiful jewel ever! ;)

Ohilda said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful Hannah!

Daleea, aren't these babies truly miracles? I thank God daily for each of my sweeties born in my heart.

Hannah MeiLin is stunning. God bless her always.

Hugs my friend...

Ohilda

Sharon said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet beautiful Peep!

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday to your precious baby girl!!
I wanted to let you know the dress came yesterday (right on my birthday so it was extra special!) I love it!!! It is gorgeous!! As soon as I do a photo shoot of Faith in it I will send you a photo!! Thanks so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...