31 December 2008

DRESS UP & MT. KILAMAJARO...




Peep, who runs when the Mamarattzi comes out... Who I have to bribe with makeup and candy to take her picture these days... has really been into playing Dress Up. She is quite pleased with her sense of style. Each time she comes up with a new snazzy ensamble she commands me, "Mommy, take picture, take picture."
(you know what chaps my hide?!!!! she won't pose for me but she will pose to show off her fancy, smancy outfits!)

Meeshka, who at times I think is not listening in homeschool treats me occasionally with a comment or observation that makes me happily realize... "Oh, contraire." Such as this masterpiece he created and excitedly told me, "Look, Mom, it's Mount Kilamajaro!" Which we were learning about in World History the week before.... Ok, minus the battle between the Army Men and Pirates. hehee
Don't they just make your heart smile...
OH, one more thing.... the groovey Cat in the hat, hat that Peep is sporting is really mine! But.... being the wonderful Mommy that I am I share and let her wear it too! I can often be found cleaning the house while wearing it! It's a true story... I love my hat. hehee

11 comments:

Ohilda said...

Daleea,

Your kids are precious! You're doing such an awesome job, Mama!!!

And I gotta say, your Peep has such a sense of style! She's adorable. I love the hat!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Well isn't she just too adorable!! Soon, she'll be making her own costumes!! :)
And that is one cool Army battle going on there. It's amazing the things they pick up on when we think they aren't listening.

~Lynn

mommy24treasures said...

just darling. Please keep bribing!;)

Love Meeshka's masterpiece wow!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

ROFL...you clean in the that hat??!!! I'm laughing so hard! I want to see a photo of that one!!
Peep is just too cute!!! Photos on HER time mom! Good for Nicholas!

Happy New Year!!!!

Love you!
Robin

Steffie B. said...

Darling pictures....but seeing you in your special cleaning hat would be most appreciated.....lol

Happy New Year....
Hugs,
Steffie

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Peep is precious in her many outfits. I love her flair of style!
I often think mine are not listening and low and behold they say something that takes me back a few....they do listen.
I think I would pay money to see you cleaning in that hat LOL so cute!!!
Happy New year my friend!

Shana said...

Such sweet, creative kids you have there! :)

If it makes you feel any better, Sophie Lu is the same way about the camera these days. She only wants me to take her photo when she's playing dress up or making silly faces. I think I'm going to buy a bunch of gifts and put them in a "Photo session bribery" trunk for those times I need to bribe her! lol

Sweet photos! Happy New Year- I hope this year brings you more dreams come true!

Love, Shana :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE his masterpiece...great job!

Maybe she could just start dressing herself every day?? XXXOOO

Debbie said...

What cute pictures! I love their imaginations!! And it is so nice of you to SHARE your hat!! :)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

They are both so darned cute, Daleea!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I lOVE this Will and Harry would LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...