Mommy has been sewing alot but we did stop to paint Hannah's piggies bright red and do a French Manicure.... both a first, we usually go for sparkles or baby pink.
We danced to the songs from Mama Mia and did a few little puzzles.... We fed her babies their bottles and Hannah brushed my hair.But my favorite part of our day was this...

I was flipping through the channels and on public television had a program with all the old crooners on. (which I love) Bing, Frank, Deno and they had a segment with Louis Armstrong.... How much fun it was to watch my little girl dancing to the music her Mama loves. Oh, that little wiggle... she was stomping and kicking up her heals, twirling and waving her little arms.... trying to snap along with Old Blue Eyes.... She was goin' to town!
oh, Peep.... you light up my world........
18 comments:
Hi there,
It has been a while since I've visited. Too much going on and my blogging has taken a back seat. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish you well.
I am thankful for sweet people like you in blog land who've been an encouragement to me this year.
Many blessings to you and your precious family~
Lisa
that is the cutest sight!
Lea
xo
Oh I love her little piggies! Just precious....isn't it wonderful to spend some time alone with one child at a time.
What a perfect manicure!!! Can you do mine too?! So precious!
I wanted to let you know I am sending you a check out on Monday for the dress...I am not having luck with paypal. Thanks!!!!
Look at those cute little piggies...so sweet : ) Peep is just adorable!!!!
I also love those little piggies, and those girls only days!! I am watching Fred and Bing as I type in Holiday Inn...love the old guys!!
Sos so ssweet!!
and i love the pageant pics! i wihs we had one!!
Thinking of you this season!!
Love those cute little red toes, adorable. ;)
I too love dancing with the monkeys..
What a fun memorable day with Little Peep!!! Its the little things that are the most precious!
Love and Hugs!
Robin
Soul sister :)! I did Jane's french pedicure while she slept! Don't they just love their little nails painted :)?!
Merry Christmas to your precious family!!!
Hugs,
Denise
Merry Christmas Daleea! Thank you for all of your love and support over this past year :)
What lovely nails!!! Hmm...mine are lacking.
LOVE the pageant photos..God is good my friend.
What cute pictures of your evening together!!
Debbie
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Daleea. Love Connie
Merry Christmas....
Hugs,
Steffie
Daleea,
I love hearing how your sweet Peep is so full of love and life. She is the epitomy of happiness in your descriptions!
Hoping you and your beautiful family had a wonderful Christmas.
Much love,
Ohilda
Just checkin' in on my friends.
Looks like you had a wonderful day with your beautiful girl.
Praying the New Year brings you much joy with your precious blessings, my friend.
Okay I can just picture you 2 have the time of your lives. Her nails look SO good. KAte would never sit still long enough for them to dry:)
Kim
Post a Comment