05 December 2008

My Beauty....






















I had to bribe Peep with makeup and candy to get her to let me take her picture. heheee too bad she smeared her lipstick! lol She came running out of the bedroom telling her Daddy that she had make up..... Daddy's face told the story.... and just in case I misread it he told his daughter, "I see that.... I don't know that I like that!" only for fun Daddy.... only for fun.... but~ everytime she puts on make up I catch a glimpse of the woman she will one day become and oh, how she takes my breath away....
(Hannah MeiLin is modeling the latest dress I am selling at Lady Peep Boutique.... please come on over and sneek a peek....)

16 comments:

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

She is VERY breathtaking! Perfect beauty!!!

kitchu said...

and that she is!!

mommy24treasures said...

so so beautiful no words describe....

Anonymous said...

This post could also have been called PERFECTON! She is a perfect startling wonder!
Love you, girl!

Ivy Shaffer said...

Oh, she indeed exudes beauty, in its purest form!

Great photos and the smeared lipstick, hey what girl hasn't done that to herself!

Love this post.


Ivy

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my goodness is this a glimpse of her as a young woman or what??? She is breathtaking!

Sharon said...

She is just so lovely, like a work of art!!!

Ohilda said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!

RamblingMother said...

beautiful pics. love the boots.

Anonymous said...

...yummi-ness!

Kristy said...

She is just incredibly beautiful!! Please let me know if I can print one of these pictures out. I just want to show it off. She is gorgeous. Both of your children are simply precious.
Love and blessings, Kristy

kerri said...

Such a beautiful little face...
I love the newest creation!!

Lori said...

What a perfect model you have....I wish I had those lips! haha

redmaryjanes said...

She is absolutely breathtaking Daleea. Truly a beauty.

Steffie B. said...

stunning.....

insanemommy said...

She takes my breath away. Gorgeous! Merry Christmas babe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...