You have the most beautiful children! I love the picture of Hannah by the tree holding her hands....so sweet, such pretty colors. :) And your handsome guy....oh my!
what amazing pictures of beauty ... your kids are just precious ... i love ya and miss chatting more .. perhaps in the new year we can take a breath and email ... love ya !!
Daleea, You have a natural affinity for the camera, and bring out the most magnificent details in those beautiful babes of yours'. Love the photos with the horse, so natural.
You are indeed blessed my friend with so much talent and love!
17 comments:
Your treasures are precious!
Your photos never fail to take my breath away.
These are AMAZING photos of your angels. Wow! You are truly blessed : )
these are WONDERFUL! some of your best! Love Ms Peeps outfit.
and, you have captured your "hearts desire" beautifully.
Lea
xo
You have the most beautiful children! I love the picture of Hannah by the tree holding her hands....so sweet, such pretty colors. :)
And your handsome guy....oh my!
Soooo sweet!!!! Amazing photos Daleea!!!! I can see why they are the "jewels of your heart"! :)
OH My These are gorgeous!!!!I love them all!! The ones with the pony are so crisp! I feel like I can reach right out and pet that pony!:)
Look at your beauties! They are both so amazingly gorgeous! Such lovely photos, too!
Merry early Christmas!!!
Hugs, Shana :)
beautiful pics.
what amazing pictures of beauty ... your kids are just precious ... i love ya and miss chatting more .. perhaps in the new year we can take a breath and email ... love ya !!
You have such beautiful children. Love Peeps outfit : ) the fabric is beautiful!!!!
Daleea,
You have a natural affinity for the camera, and bring out the most magnificent details in those beautiful babes of yours'. Love the photos with the horse, so natural.
You are indeed blessed my friend with so much talent and love!
Ivy
Wow!!
Beautiful shots and I think the last one is so beautiful, your jewels are so precious!!
gorgeous photos, gorgeous children- always!
These are beautiful photos Daleea:)
Kim
FABULOUS!!!!
;)
Hugs,
Steffie
Post a Comment