31 January 2009

the SECOND ANNUAL STARFISH SUPPLY RAISER


Our Kimberley is once again hosting the

SECOND ANNUAL STARFISH SUPPLY RAISER for the babies in the Starfish Foster Home in China. This is such a wonderful thing she is doing to help Amanda and the babies. And even if you aren't able to do a lot you can still make a difference in a child's life. You could find a little Onsie Sleeper on sale and send it.... you could buy a bottle of children's tylenol and send it to Kimberley, you could by some craisins and send them to Kimberley... If we all do what we can then how grand it will be when it all comes together to bless these precious children.... and............................ here is the kicker! Not only are you helping by clothing a child or sending them medicine they need... what ever it may be BUT..... for each supply of something they receive.... that is that much less they have to buy to care for the babies and the money they receive by donations throughout the year can go towards surgeries to save each of the babies lives instead of clothing or supplies. Soooooooooooooooooo, in essence even if you are able to send one sleeper.... IT MATTERS! and you are helping to save that little one's life too because the money they didn't have to spend on the sleeper will go toward a surgery. You just can't go wrong here! Click on the links to go to Kimberley's. Let her know you want to help and ask her for her address to ship your package to or you can make a donation to help pay for the postage that will end up being hundreds of dollars.
One last thing....please display the sidebar button on your blog to help spread the news!

God bless you all and GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN..........

3 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Thank you Daleea. You are so right that everything makes difference. I pool all of the donations together and send it off to Amanda and the Starfish babies. I really appreciate your support.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Thank you so much for the update I can't wait to sew again!!! Unfortunately the surgery has left me with no strength in my right thumb at all : ( I am hoping with physical therapy I can regain some strength so I can use the scissors. Please keep my posted if you hear anything else on the new law. Thank you sweet friend {{hug}}

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Kimberley is so amazing...isn't she! And wouldn't you just love to take those babies home!!!

I wanted to let you know that I left an award for you on Mia Hope's blog.

Love you!
Robin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...