Our Kimberley from Seventh Diamond has finally received her referral for her beautiful, precious daughter Sophia Jane! Thank You Jesus for answered prayers! Kimberley is always the first to reach out and help families, and children in any way she can. She keeps everyone aware of families in need of prayer. Of families receiving their referral. Of families needing help bringing their baby home. She has such a heart for the orphans. She spreads the word. She gathers supplies for the Starfish Foster Homes in China and sends them to the babies in need. She gives of her time, her resources and her heart to help others.
Now the time has come for us, the adoption community to be able to give a little back. As many of you know, several of the fees have gone up considerably. Kimberley has started an Auction site to help raise the provincial and orphanage fees needed to bring her daughter home. She also has a "Chip In" button on her sidebar where you can donate what ever the Lord leads you to give. I know this will be greatly appreciated and helpful. Her family must submit a large sum by tomorrow, (Friday) so any help as soon as possible will be just wonderful.
Please pray about it and see if Jesus wants to bless this family through you. To bless this precious child waiting for her family in China by donating financially, bidding on an auction or donating an item to auction. You can visit the site by clicking on the link below or the pic above.
I know it must seem to many of you that I am always asking for something anymore on my blog...... the truth of the matter is that I am a stay at home Mom who loves the Lord. I have a deep love and burden on my heart for the orphaned children around the world. I have been blessed by friends in BloggerVille that truly "Get It" and I want to help those in need if possible.... So, if I feel a burden in my heart for someone then I am going to step out in faith and do what ever I can to help. Thank you for doing the same and may God bless you as you make investments in the future of a precious child in need, in the Kingdom of God, in eternity....
It's a Sure Thing!

3 comments:
Thank you so much my very dear friend. You have already done so much for our Sophia. The auction blog is absolutely gorgeous. We are really being blessed. People are coming forward to make donations to the auction blog and donations to the Chip In. We are so grateful to everyone to is helping to bring our daughter home.
You have the same heart that Kimberley has....I love both of you! I cannot hardly believe her precious daughter has red shoes!!!! I can't wait to see her little face.
I am also praying for Isabella and how God will use you when you bring her home.
Praying all of God's children home to their forever families!
Beautiful....and can I just say that your daughter is incredibly stunning!
Blessings to you and yours'!
~Rhonda
Post a Comment