24 February 2009

Lord Is That You



A few months ago I began a private blog..... a journal of the journey the Lord is taking my family on. It is a place where I am recording some of what He is sharing with me. It is a place where when I am afraid to believe that God is truly doing something this incredible in our family that I can go back to and read the things that He has told me... the confirmation He has has given me about two burning desires He has placed in my heart. I prayed about who I was meant to share this journey with..... Each time I post I feel vulnerable, laid bare as I bare my heart and soul. I have often felt so uncomfortable that I struggled even writing it for a few dear friends and confidants to read.... But now I find God is calling me to stretch myself further. He is calling me to open this blog, my heart and soul, our journey to any who it might minister to..... To share with you so that He may be glorified.... Perhaps you will find the Lord speaking to you through some of what I share....
So, if you would like to visit, to follow along on this amazing journey of faith in the Lord please come over to Lord Is That You
Having said that, I don't know how long I will keep it public..... we shall see..... if you comment I ask you to please be kind. This is someone's heart they are sharing. This is a glimpse into their journey with the Lord. I will be moderating comments and to just tell everyone up front.... If there is one that could cause division or strife I will pray about it but most likely will not be publishing it. I can do this because it is my blog and quite frankly I feel like it is my responsibility to show wisdom and discernment in the Lord......
My hope and prayer is that it ministers to you and glorifies God.
God's speed in your personal walk and journey with Jesus.

4 comments:

Ohilda said...

Oh Daleea,

I love your heart for Jesus. I have so many times thought about going private, especially with Anna Grace's attachment issues, but each and every time, the Lord has affirmed to me that He wants my blog to be used to bring Him the glory for all that I have. Hence the reason I remain public, even through some very tough times.

I am honored to follow your journey and there is no doubt that He will be glorified by His faithful servant, YOU!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I have not seen you post for awhile there. I am sorry I have not visited. Thought maybe you were not using the blog there anymore.

Kristy said...

Daleea you are an inspirational and amazing lady.

Love you, Kristy

lora said...

It is an honor to be able to read your personal blog. I have missed your in depth spiritual talks. I always learn from you and are encouraged by you.
Don't let others discourage you, I pray the comments are nice and encouraging to YOU :)
I am excited to get caught up on what God is doing in your life.
lora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...